1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198049621925 (tf2 babyy!!)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by (NS.Co) tingarock, May 8, 2012.

1. (NS.Co) tingarock

(NS.Co) tingarock New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:38118452
    victim:
    tingarock
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198036502632
    steamID: (NS.Co) tingarock
    steamID32: STEAM_0:0:38118452
    steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198036502632
    customURL:
    steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198036502632

scammer:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198049621925/
    steamID: tf2 babyy!!
    steamID32: STEAM_0:1:44678098
    steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198049621925
    customURL:
    steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198049621925

screen shots:
    okay so this scam took place over 2 months or more and basically i dont have screen shots and of the recent chat i had yesturday i didnt take pics of because i didnt find out until today where he unfriended me and blocked me so i cant get screen shots.

what went down:
    i donated a buds to this man for adminship at this server, with buds i inreturn earn lifetime of admin ship. however 2 days ago i tried to get on to the sever and found i was banned. so then he gave me this bullshit story of me basically recking the place and how ppl hated me there. i havent played there in a month and his explanation of "recently" doesnt apply if i havent been there thats why its fony. besides people loved me there never got one bad comment except for the expected trollers out there.
    the outcome: i cant get into server and ive lost a pair o earbuds and dont have my admin ship
  2. (NS.Co) tingarock

Steam:
    how can i prove a scam with out pics
    i can take a pic to show he blocked me
  3. Scooty Puff Jr.

Scooty Puff Jr. New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:34050552
    Unfortunetly without pictures, we are not able to act because it is just a story you gave us and there is no solid evidence.
  4. HelenAngel

HelenAngel Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8627755
    Can you at least post a screenshot of your trade history showing you traded him the buds?
  5. (NS.Co) tingarock

Steam:
    how do i do that ill get it as fast as u need i just dont know where to look
  6. HelenAngel

HelenAngel Retired Staff

Steam:
  7. (NS.Co) tingarock

Steam:
  8. (NS.Co) tingarock

Steam:
  9. (NS.Co) tingarock

Steam:
  10. (NS.Co) tingarock

Steam:
    http://i.imgur.com/uHpce.png
    this is me giving it to him for it
  11. (NS.Co) tingarock

Steam:
  12. HelenAngel

HelenAngel Retired Staff

Steam:
    I'm attempting to contact the admin. Because there are no screenshots of the chat that occurred, I will need him to verify the agreement and explain the situation surrounding the donation. Please keep in mind that we cannot mark someone because they, at their discretion, decided to manage their server in a way they saw fit. However, if he admits that he indeed went back on an agreement simply because he no longer wanted to abide by it, then I will confer with other SR admins as to the appropriate course of action. As it is now, however, it would not be worthy of a scammer tag because you were granted adminship as agreed upon- it wasn't like he just took the buds and run. I am investigating the reasons for it being revoked. Thank you for your patience.
  13. (NS.Co) tingarock

Steam:
    healready created a bs lie about me owing him more and me threatning his family which never happened and he going to tell u that which upsets me b/c it is not true and for me to loose a buds is not easy to regain like some ppl he even said admin abuse which everyone loved me so see if u can find out an event that happened b/c i havent been there in 2 mounths
  14. (NS.Co) tingarock

Steam:
    oh and dont listen to evil boy 4 life its just an alt account he has on a diff comp or its his "sons"
  15. Evanescence

Evanescence New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:19459148
    As of today, the user in question have its trade status banned by VALVe. Just to let you know.
  16. (NS.Co) tingarock

Steam:
    i have found some evidence in a chat about a person who went there and posted on the server every where tags saying i was a scammer which i clearly am not
  17. (NS.Co) tingarock

Steam:
    wow i just noticed that too
  18. tf2 babyy!!

tf2 babyy!! New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:44678098
    This is all very interesting to me, I think any open forum discussion with the admin he raged at and told he ran my server and then asked "don't you know who I am?!?! I know tf2 babyy personally and live near him and go to school with his son." And the other one he tried to convince to help him report me after witnessing this tingarock's abuse of the rules Would do some good. After blatantly and repeatedly breaking the server's admin rules and after being warned on several occasions that a ban and/or suspension would follow Mr. tingarock was banned. I never broke any previous agreement with the gentleman, he however broke ours and the server rules repeatedly. I shouldn't mention that his time was nearing its end in a few days to begin with and that I waited until it was nearly up after I talked to many admins and server regulars before I administered his ban. I probably ban more people for running scams daily than all trade servers combined. Ask anyone in my server or on my staff and they will tell you I have the highest standards and beliefs about tf2 trading in general. I despise price manipulation, liars and Swine. As far as my 2 week trade ban It's being appealed and I've requested the evidence against me from valve. So far they've not responded with this data if they do not I will seek legal action against them and all parties involved regarding this matter. If anyone would like to discuss this matter with me and or any of my admins feel free to add me on steam and we can talk. If steamrep feels the need to label me as a scammer I guess we'll all have a laugh in the server every time the steamrep plugin renames me as [SCAMMER] when I join. Have a good one all and happy trading!
  19. Chaotic Renamon

Chaotic Renamon New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:34606158
    I've worked with Tf2 Babyy!!! for about a year now, and all i remember is TTingarock coming into the game and basicly banning many people, then offering raffles, bet never giving out anything. He was breaking server rules and claiming "Im the owner of the server, this is my Alt account", then continuing to ban anyone that trying to warn him. Its just sad that Tinga has gone to these lengths to slander Tf2 babyy...
  20. tf2 babyy!!

tf2 babyy!! New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:44678098
    Hi HelenAngel, I haven't received any sort of friend request from you. As stated above I am more than willing to speak to you regarding the matter. My steam id is under my picture to the left and I welcome your request so we may discuss this. And for the record I'm not an "admin" from that server I am the server owner. I can't wait to chat!

tf2 babyy!!