1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198049684983 (Yosna)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by iɌɑƴ, May 11, 2012.

1. Definitely NOT a Spy

Definitely NOT a Spy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:11114831
    Is there proof that his account was hijacked?
  2. JJJJ

JJJJ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:31380005
    Yes.
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    74.133.211.58 [ 49 Posts ]
    Users posting from this IP address
    Yosna [ 49 Posts ]
    Other IP addresses this user has posted from
    71.122.134.130 [ 22 Posts ]

last rep thread edit Apr30th (links to his current steam account)

http://pastebin.com/gdX7Vnr9
    Last user IP: 71.122.134.130

8:20 PM - Butane -Away: when were you last on sourceop?
    8:21 PM - Yosna: A couple weeks ago
    8:21 PM - Butane -Away: so nothing posted in the last few days was you?
    8:21 PM - Yosna: Not that I'm aware of
  4. Blah Blah

Blah Blah New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:34396782
    Untitled.png
  5. Blah Blah

Blah Blah New User

Steam:
    thanks for ur information. Seem he been scammed. But i see many scammer can change IP very quick :\. I am not sure about it. I think we should wait his ticket or his proof
  6. Definitely NOT a Spy

Definitely NOT a Spy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:11114831
    [/quote]

So his SourceOP AND Steam account were both hijacked?
  7. Blah Blah

Blah Blah New User

Steam:
    no offense but if he was hijacked he sure report to steamrep. Also why his unusual still in his inventory ? If he get hijacked he sure lost it. If valve restore him unusual he must be restored bud or other item he have
  8. MacCybex

MacCybex New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:22721498
    Sorry, but what is the proof of hijack? Simple IP change on SourceOP? Well, he could have used some proxy server to do that.

I agree with Blah Blah on this.
  9. Evanescence

Evanescence New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:19459148
    IP isn't a proof these days, and the IP seems in pretty much the same ISP range.
    Also, yeah kinda weird a lot of items didn't got lost even hijacked.

Also, giving private info? Better to give away the email used for the paypack chargeback to avoid people trading with him.

Also, he got everything scammed including his paypal? Or the paypal is the one of the hijacker and the account isn't really to him?

Despite all this, this is suspicious and i woN,t trust this scammer to be hijacked as long there's no proof of Steam support.
  10. The End

The End New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:30015604
    Another Scammer Pretenting I'm Honest I lost mine 7 buds he Charged Back Me I request admins Please take Serious action against him he scammed Each and everyone also reporting on steam support i hope his trade status get banned .
  11. $5 $lipknot

$5 $lipknot New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:2178134
    Check his bp history everything traded the last week or so the people are in his friends list and they still possess the items. And he traded for a Unusual Milkman on May 8 if it was hijacked why is it still in his bp.
  12. Blah Blah

Blah Blah New User

Steam:
    ya that's true dude. I think no one believe him about hijacking problem :\
  13. $5 $lipknot

$5 $lipknot New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:2178134
    Just wait and see if he posts a picture of a steam support ticket proving he was hijacked.
  14. JJJJ

JJJJ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:31380005
    Unusuals are too easy to trace. Any smart hijacker would only take the items that people don't ask any questions about, namely earbuds.
  15. Blah Blah

Blah Blah New User

Steam:
    now i think we should sit here and take a relax then wait for his proof.
  16. KillaExertion

KillaExertion New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:36513015
    I believe that this is indeed an hijacked account. I HAVE traded with Yosna before for a Bill's hat. It IS small in comparison, but Yosna is a trusted guy, and this is proof that the Paypal account is NOT his. I sold it to him, and he never chargebacked. My rep thread also has proof that we traded: http://tf2-trader.com/index.php?topic=15518.0

defense.png
  17. n3m3$i$

n3m3$i$ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41781747
    I got chargebacked for 8 buds. Cool, he got hijacked but what do we do now?
  18. Evanescence

Evanescence New User

Steam:
    One of the IP adress was probably used in Kentucky, when another one was used in Florida.
    He said he can't access the account ATM, despite talking to me via the "account in question".

Despite me wanting to help him to send him a Steam support ticket to get the account froze until he get it back, he refuse.
    He tell me he will send the ticket tommorow as he can access a computer. (I've told him he can do it, via his Android Vortex(The phone he told me he have)

Considering he told he had no access to the account but it was the account he was using to talk to me, it's kinda weird.
    Even his backpack don't seems to have moved a little bit, what was the goal of the hijack then? (If there's one?)
    No, i'm sure a lot of hijacker could have run away with the unusual to resell it ASAP for real money or such. An hijack but nothing valuable moved? Mmmm weird.

So, by telling me he can't access to his account, despite using the "account" he wwas using to talk to me.
    He denied my help for helping him to post a ticket, mostly for telling him what he need to include in the ticket to get the account frozen until he recover and such, (even if the person who was using it was in control of it.)
    He was claiming he was using an alt to talk to me (Impossible to use an alt to display the messages to be posted by a second account)

So either i was talking in the hijacker or the user who never lost control of the account and was just failing badly to hide his scam.
    Also the IP aren't helpful at all, they have been used in a range of ~13 hours of cars in distance of the location they previously have been used (Kentucky and Florida), despite the Ip not beeing so reliable as proof, it's still possible the same user used the account at a distance of 13 hours of cars, (this is even less i need to do to see my grand-parents so... lol)

My suggestion, everyone who got scammed, contact support ASAP, and ask them to freeze the account and linking them to here, VALVe have more way to see if the account was truly hijacked or not. And if they receive enough complain of hijack, they will probably investigate and help the user to get it back if the hijack was a true story or not.

And posting screenshot of a recovery of the account and support telling it got hijacked might be a more solid proof than simply near IP connection...

I got screenshot of the conversation, i'm just going to bed because i work very soon and i will probably post screenshots later if needed.
  19. Evanescence

Evanescence New User

Steam:
    The IP used in Florida might be used by Marcus Price in Zephyrhills
    And the "possibly hijacked" person tell he live in Kentucky.

It could also MAYBE be possible but also be fake considering it's kinda near.

Still, i keep telling him he can make a ticket using his phone but he keep decline wanting to do.
    He said he can't login to Steamrep, but can on his steam account and say the hijacker haven't changed the password...

I wonder if he login in the forum earlier while claiming he wasn't able to....
    This is getting seriously weird.
  20. Pandaemic

Pandaemic New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32330841
    The thing about liars is that they're usually quite bad at keeping their lies consistent.