1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198049684983 (Yosna)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by iɌɑƴ, May 11, 2012.

1. Blah Blah

Blah Blah New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:34396782
    we dont need to think in a different way. Please keep a simple mind.
    Now he said he got hijacked right ? Ok np i accept that problem. But why he don't make a new account then report to steam rep. I thought he also have a alt Acc ?
    I dont think his Alt Acc get hijacked. Or he can make another acc to log in. Easily
    2nd. He said his computer is broken or crash blahblah . Why he don't use his Android mobile phone ??? . He already said he got that phone ??? Or simple told his friend to ask him or go to his friend home and log in steam rep
    That's all. If he doesn't have a screen shot in 3-4 more days . Please ban him or mark him. Because valve won't never reply a ticket so long. And this problem cause to Yosna so much so i think he will try his best to log in and make a ticket not like :" Although i got my Android phone, i still don't log in steam rep . OMFG "
  2. Yosna

Yosna New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:44709627
    Hello everybody. I know there has been a lot of discussion going on about whether I am being hijacked or not. Yes, I am currently being hijacked. My computer got a virus and it kept shutting itself down as soon as I would start it up so I was not able to deal with this as quickly as I would like of have. I have taken pictures of my real PayPal Transaction information, my Trade History information, and a picture of the support ticket I sent into to steam just a few minutes ago. I would like to apologize to everyone out there who has gotten hurt, angry, mad, frustrated, etc. due to this incident. I hope that you all believe me with this current proof and information I have claiming its not actually me doing this, but the hijacker, Marcus. I will try my best to keep everyone updated when I get a message back from Steam. Please bear with us while me, and everybody else defending me, everybody else who got scammed, and everybody else who is trying to help me, are doing everything we can at the moment to fix all this. I again apologize and hope you all can forgive me.
    Trade History Information: http://imgur.com/a/SNE0v
    PayPal transaction information ([email protected]): http://i.imgur.com/Ac9au.png
    Ticket I have sent into Steam Support about the issue: http://i.imgur.com/0Ddjs.png
  3. Yosna

Yosna New User

Steam:
    Blah Blah, I have unblocked you from Steam, I apologize for that. If anybody else has had the hijacker block them, post it on this thread so I can see and I will unblock you.
  4. ombers

ombers New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:14038169
    All I know is that someone is going to jail over this situation.
  5. Yosna

Yosna New User

Steam:
    I'm talking to J. Jonah through skype at the moment. He's telling me he has reasont to believe that Marcus is one of the owners of Goin Postal.
  6. ombers

ombers New User

Steam:
    Google is your friend.

RESS RELEASE FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE NATIONWIDE). Interested parties are welcome to contact Marcus Price, the CEO of Goin' Postal Franchise Corporation, at 1-800-504-6040 or via email at [email protected] and he will personally be happy to answer any questions. The company's websites are: www.goinpostal.com, www.hutno.8.com, and www.sirfacelift.com
  7. Yosna

Yosna New User

Steam:
    ombers, did I block you on steam? Also, if anyone is interested you can also add me on skype: kody_james to talk to me about this situation
  8. KillaExertion

KillaExertion New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:36513015
    Don't assume that the name on Paypal is real. Compare the IP's from the Florida location and the CEO's IP location. This can possibly by a pseudonym (alias).
  9. Yosna

Yosna New User

Steam:
    Hey Killa, thanks for helping me out in saying I got hijacked. I appreciate it.
  10. Blah Blah

Blah Blah New User

Steam:
    All i know is waiting for the reply of Valve in ur Ticket
  11. Blah Blah

Blah Blah New User

Steam:
    Why u don't ask urs friend for helping report him in steamrep if u know u been hijacked in a week ?
  12. Yosna

Yosna New User

Steam:
    I don't understand what your saying, Blah Blah. If you're asking why I don't report him for scamming its because I first need to fully clear my name that I didn't make these charge back claims. And yes, I am also waiting for a reply from VALVe/Steam.
  13. Blah Blah

Blah Blah New User

Steam:
    no i mean you know u been scammed for 1 week and u still don't report him in steamrep. If u can't do it in ur computer why don't you ask your friend for helping in reporting him
  14. Yosna

Yosna New User

Steam:
    I didn't know I was scammed until Friday afternoon after I was heading back from an amusement park. When I got home I tried to clear up as much information as I could but I got a computer virus which caused my computer to shut down as soon as it turned on. I only managed to access Steam from a computer a few hours ago. I had complete access to Steam from my phone though and I talked to some friends about the current situation that was happening and they said that they would try to defend me in this and tell everybody that I was getting hijacked because I was not able to get onto Steam/SteamRep to clear my name. So this is the third day I have known about this situation. I apologize.
  15. Blah Blah

Blah Blah New User

Steam:
    why they don't make a report ...
    Also i'm sure we got hijacked about 3-4 May. U can always check ur account in ur android phone so why u said u dont know u got hijacked ? U don't know about 2 week lol no
  16. Yosna

Yosna New User

Steam:
    The tradings of the hijacker were traced back to April 25th, I was unaware for so long because I was taking a break from Team Fortress 2 and if a trade needed to be done I would just quickly trade the person. The reason I found out this late was because I didn't see the Scammer Report agains't me until last Friday. My friends did not make a report to report the hijacker as the scammer because he has been using My account to make the trades so theres no way to prove he did it until I get this message back from VALVe and can confirm for sure this is indeed a hijacking and I can clear my name.
  17. JJJJ

JJJJ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:31380005
    The IP address from Florida is owned by Goin Postal.

Also everyone please take your tinfoil hats off.

I've been investigating this case for the past 72 hours.

Know that I am doing what is right for the TF2 community at large.
    Yosna likes this.
  18. HAK

HAK New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:29044036
    Interesting... could be some employee in that company going 'postal' (no pun intended but you get what I mean) due to having access to Marcus' verified paypal account. That would have been a lot of prep work though, hijacking 3 accounts on 3 entirely different systems in one go.
  19. ombers

ombers New User

Steam:
    Bottom line is we may not get our money today, we may not get it tomorrow, but assuming this person is within the states, at some point no matter how many years it will be, he'll have to pay us all to get out of jail. I've filed with county attorney's in the past and have gotten my money back years later. Of course the situation differs since it involved bouncing checks, however, it involves the same intent to defraud. What we need is a complete trade history from Yosna and he needs to post all of those images. Secondly, we need to all wait and hope the paypal dispute works in our favor. The amount scammed is large enough for us to burn this guy, but we'll all have to wait and be patient. Whether or not this guys account was scammed or not seems to be a whole different issue. Yosna is innocent until proven guilty in my eyes, and we'll let the ensuing investigation figure out the rest. I'll have to wait to fill out the paperwork for the county clerk's office until the paypal dispute is completed. Once that happens, I will provide the link for all so that you can all send in your fraud complaints. Since the amount is cumulative we'll all be able to be a part of the lawsuit regardless of the amount defrauded. This is at no cost to you but your time, the county attorney will do all of the fighting for us.
  20. Yosna

Yosna New User

Steam:
    Thanks, ombers. I appreciate that. I'll try to keep everyone updated with whats going on and post the response I get from Steam Support as soon as I see it.