1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198049684983 (Yosna)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by iɌɑƴ, May 11, 2012.

1. iɌɑƴ

iɌɑƴ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:17286139
    Yosna, 'you' blocked me too.
  2. Evanescence

Evanescence New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:19459148
    Why you say you are currently hijacked, but you were talking to me via Mobile and such? You told me you weren't able to login into Steam while using the mobile application, you NEED to login to Steam.
  3. Yosna

Yosna New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:44709627
    I unblocked you.
    I told you I wasn't able to log into the site, which I managed to get sorted out and a support ticket sent in.
  4. The End

The End New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:30015604
    I Recieved a message from paypal they are investing this issue :eek:
  5. Yosna

Yosna New User

Steam:
    Hope everything works out for you, The End. I am still currently awaiting a response from Steam Support.
  6. polyvore

polyvore Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41853675
    whois
    Price, Marcus [email protected]
    Goin' Postal Franchise Corporation
    4941 4th Street
    Zephyrhills, Florida 33542
    United States
    +1.8137821500 Fax -- +1.8137821599

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  7. EDNAT

EDNAT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:13707711
  8. RAYCHARLESWITHNIGHTVISION

RAYCHARLESWITHNIGHTVISION New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:16856916
    Has anybody considered the possibility that he lives in Florida, Marcus is his father, and his cell line is based out of Kentucky? This guy is fishy and the story doesn't add.
  9. MacCybex

MacCybex New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:22721498
    I would not be too surprised. Whole his story sounded like some excuse from a comedy flick.
  10. $5 $lipknot

$5 $lipknot New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:2178134
    Well I'm starting to think no legitimate proof he was hijacked and he's just mad cause he got caught and now has all the admins fooled. Not trying to say anything bad bout the admins but this kids hasn't given any solid evidence to back up his claim.
  11. JJJJ

JJJJ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:31380005
    Like I said before, please take your tinfoil hats off. I have not disclosed much of the evidence, as it is very personal.
  12. iɌɑƴ

iɌɑƴ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:17286139
    Well... no updates from Yosna as well, what do we do now?
  13. Blah Blah

Blah Blah New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:34396782
    So now have Yosna got screenshot ??? 3 days have passed and still none screenshot. What do you explain now ?.
  14. JJJJ

JJJJ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:31380005
    Just because he didn't post them here doesn't mean that they don't exist. I have them.
  15. Yosna

Yosna New User

Steam:
    Unblocked from Steam
    I have given further information to J Jonah and I have received a response from Steam Support but I included my name in the ticket instead of my actual account name which is kodyj123. It should hopefully only be a couple more days until I get another response back from Steam Support which I hopefully will be able to release in order to get my name untagged, but for now all the information I will only give to the SR Admins until I get the proof that in needed to get me unmarked.
  16. Blah Blah

Blah Blah New User

Steam:
    K k. We will need to wait a couple days again :V
  17. Living Electro

Living Electro New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:50228187
    Ok, so i have been friends with Yosna for 3 months now, I have bought many keys from him over the course of that time. He has been nothing but a friendly and trustworthy guy. I have the transaction records from pay pal of all the purchases Ive made from him, and I have not had a single problem with him. He vouched for me when I was mistakenly accused for scamming, by someone who thought just THOUGHT I was a scammer. So that just goes to show that ANYONE can lie and get someone like Yosna banned from trading. I will provide any information needed in order to prove he is not a scammer. And I would also like to point out how out of place it was to put his entire paypal information including his address and also his facebook. Shame on whoever is doing this to him.
  18. Bran Man [MCT]

Bran Man [MCT] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:23262757
    I have to vouch for Yosna on this one. I know the dude didn't do anything wrong. I've trusted this guy, SEVERAL times in the past. He's held onto some items for me as I can remember and he's also held onto some Paypal money for me ($70+). I don't even know him in person so at anytime he could have ran away with my money like "he" has done you people but like I've hinted at, I doubt that the real Yosna screwed the whole lot of you. Someone got his email and password and registered their computer. It's easy place to get hijacked now. I had an unauthorized computer try and use my account not too long ago. Of course the fact that I use well over 5+ passwords if what stopped them from just running all over all the various personal accounts I own. Common sense tells us with such big frivolous spending at one time (its like almost 5k am I right?) is a trademark of a scam artist. Scam artists usually try and clean you out as fast as they can and as hard as they can. The evidence to support a two-side scam is very evident. Yes, you people lost your money and I do feel sympathy for you. I've been scammed before and I know it isn't fun. I just hope that at least someone here will believe me.

If Yosna was a scammer, I would have already been cleaned out too. As many items and buds I've dealt with through him, that is a matter of fact.
  19. Blah Blah

Blah Blah New User

Steam:
    Now yosna get ban and 1 more thing why his unusual milk man still in his bp. Seem like the hijacker is generous and kind :D
  20. MacCybex

MacCybex New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:22721498
    Seems like Valve didn't buy that "hijack" story.