1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198049684983 (Yosna)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by iɌɑƴ, May 11, 2012.

1. TacosWillEatUs

TacosWillEatUs New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:39283962
    Well since everyone seems to point fingers at him, I have done multiple buds for cash trades with Yosna, and he has never done anything wrong. I trust him 100% that he is telling the truth. I trust him enough to hold anything I own, like I do with many people. Until we get to the end of this, and find out everything, there is no reason to play the blame game, I'm sure if you guys were in the same position, you wouldn't want everything pointing fingers at you without there being conclusive evidence that it was indeed his fault and he is to blame. I know Yosna and Jonah are both working hard to get the bottom of this, and until then, its all speculation. I know it sucks to get charged back, as I have lost about $200 from 2 charge backs, but it doesn't mean he is to blame. We all take big risks when trading items for cash, as there is no protection. Until this is done, I think its better to just let Jonah handle the case, and if in the end, it turns out it was all Yosna, then by all means, blame him, or whatever you'd like. But I personally have never had anything happen to me, and he has been nothing but trustworthy in my eyes.
  2. EDNAT

EDNAT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:13707711
    It is Yosna fault to pushing scammers links and got "Virus"
  3. iɌɑƴ

iɌɑƴ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:17286139
    Just to update: Paypal closed almost all the dispute cases; which means 'Marcus Price' got off with the money scot-free.
  4. Stephen the Brave

Stephen the Brave New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:28384907
    Yosna actually didn't request himself to banned on tf2outpost.
  5. Blah Blah

Blah Blah New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:34396782
    I have asked Stephen and he confirmed that he talked to Suttle about this case. Yosna never asked pikachu to ban in outpost.
    So wat u can explain now Yosna Or Pikachu ?
  6. MacCybex

MacCybex New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:22721498
    Indeed, now this smells fishier than a Florida election. Also, it has been more than a week since Yosna's and JJJ's posts about hijacks, but we still have seen no evidence whatsoever that it really was a hijack.
  7. Stephen the Brave

Steam:
    Well actually I had noticed that Yosna was marked on steamrep, so I told glass milk about it and he banned him from tf2outpost.
  8. Blah Blah

Blah Blah New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:34396782
    k so that's mean pikachu is lying for Yosna. Yosna story now is getting more weird
  9. JJJJ

JJJJ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:31380005
    Alright, so here's the skinny.

1. Yosna will not be tagged on Steamrep, as he was hijacked.
    2. Yosna's tradeban will be over on May 31st.
    3. Valve has locked the account that is behind this, and it has also deleted all of your items.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to contact me.
  10. Yosna

Yosna New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:44709627
    I did ask Suttles to ban me on Outpost, as at the time I still had reason to suspect the hijacker was still able to access to my account and I had to get remarked on the SR forums because of this. Please don't post false information about this.
  11. Stephen the Brave

Steam:
    Oh ok, so the second time you asked to be banned. Ok sorry about that.
  12. Termishaner

Termishaner New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:30024731
    Perhaps if we whine enough to Valve we can get our buds back?
  13. Evanescence

Evanescence New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:19459148
    hahaha

You accepted the Agreements, which say they are not responsible with external trade such Paypal.

They won't certaintly lose their time on something you agreed and which was kinda obvious when you read the agreement, or most of it.
  14. Termishaner

Termishaner New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:30024731
    Just talked with a PayPal representative a few moments ago.

There's nothing that can be done, as several other users have said, because Yosna contacted the bank, which is a higher power than PayPal.

Some of you know of Left4Life and her recent chargeback scheme. The reason she was not capable of holding on to the chargebacked money was because she contacted PayPal; if she had contacted the bank first she most likely would have won out, as PayPal is obligated to listen to the bank in virtually all circumstances.

I did speak of Yosna's chargeback activity in the online community and the representative said she would contact PayPal staff that handle such things to decide what to do with the PayPal account registered to [email protected].

In conclusion... PayPal is a dead end.

We should try our luck with Valve.