1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198053279499 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ✪ Skazi, Nov 30, 2014.

1. ✪ Skazi

✪ Skazi New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:98355109
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198053279499

Victim profile: 76561198156975947

What happened? Description:
    Hello, I just got scammed out of a butterfly knife slaughter minimal wear phoenix worth around 400 dollars by a guy who was trusted with over http://puu.sh/dccFx.png this much rep and apparently trusted, I never thought I was gonna get scammed I honestly am so depressed right now you don't even know, I was going to buy my cousin a birthday present for his birthday and I just got scammed like that, I honestly don't know what to do. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

:(
    i honestly want to cry​

Provide Evidence:
    -Pastebin link showing the entire chatlog > http://pastebin.com/UkBXbW7G

Attached Files:

2. ✪ Skazi

✪ Skazi New User

Steam:
    also should i report this to steam? or don't bother.
  3. ✪ Skazi

✪ Skazi New User

Steam:
    nice new account, I know exactly what happened infact i have even more evidence

http://puu.sh/dch0G.png
    http://puu.sh/dch0Z.jpg

why would he rep himself, that makes no sense, also I have all logs and trade information i'm sorry but that account will be branded as a paypal scammer. don't even try to protect it
  4. ✪ Skazi

✪ Skazi New User

Steam:
    I learned my lesson on how not to be a ✿✿✿✿✿✿ and trade for real life money, all I wanted was a gift to my cousin and I get scammed by some scumbag, I'm not even mad, I'm just upset that i'm going to have to tell my cousin, oh sorry that computer i promised you, and i got scammed for it.
  5. ✪ Skazi

✪ Skazi New User

Steam:
    if the admins want any link of anything feel free to message me or post me anything, sorry for double posting.
  6. ✪ Skazi

✪ Skazi New User

Steam:
    I don't deal with steam rep, also this account is linked to my steam account, so there is no new account your steamrep isn't linked to yours.
  7. ✪ Skazi

✪ Skazi New User

Steam:
    I don't really care, I'll let this admins deal with this matter, I traded you the item which i have logs for and I didn't get any money, simple as that.
  8. ✪ Skazi

✪ Skazi New User

Steam:
    you know how funny this is

http://puu.sh/dclFa.png

Listen I know your trying your hardest to cover up things, but it wont work, your account is gonna get labeled by steamrep, you guys are trying to hard. You got a 440 dollar item for free. GG all there is to it.
  9. ☆ Asuna オリバー ☆

☆ Asuna オリバー ☆ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46506885
    Sorry what is this? Didn't scam anyone, please remove the report. K thx bye.
  10. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    locked until an admin or mod looks at the case further, also stop being idiots and making s✿✿✿ posts.
  11. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Hello all,

Go wherever else you like to chatter, but reports are NOT intended as a discussion thread. If you have something constructive to add, like EVIDENCE that proves or disproves the report, you are welcome to reply. But opinion of that a report is false, or repping or whatever, is NOT wanted.

Specific things we do not want to see are:
    • Repping, the report stands by itself, any "repping" is void in relation to a report.
    • Opinions on the report as a whole.
    • Discussing whatever between posters and keeping replying for no reason. A report is NOT a place to win your argument.
    • "Reporting" the accused, they should make their own report.
    • Petty replies.
    • ANY off-topic discussion not related to the report.
    Things that we DO want to see are:
    • Asking reporter to complete evidence for they forgot some screenshot, or screenshot is not up for scrutiny, etc.
    • Accused party replying, settling the report by either counter evidence (trade history), . (don't keep accusations go back and forth, resolve the issue or get out).
    • If there is a argument about the evidence provided, being fake or w/e, NAME the evidence, and tell what is wrong with it exactly.
    • People adding evidence, for example item history on backpack.tf or tf2items.
    Several people in this thread have been temporarily banned from the forums already. There is plenty of room for that list to grow. Anyone violating these above guidelines will get:
    • 3 warning points for 6 months.
    • Keeping up such infractions will end up in a perm ban from our forums at admins discretion.
    Be advised, at 5 or more warning points you are banned for the period you are at or above it in warning points. Once those points expire, you can access our forum again and post.

@✪ Skazi We need full, unedited screenshots showing All activity in your PayPal history (you will have to click the link that says All activity). From your payment history page, select All Activity and make sure the dates include the date right before you were scammed, as well as today's date. Take a full, uncropped screenshot of this history.

Your trade history is cropped. We need uncropped, unedited screenshots of your inventory history, taken from within the Steam client with the URL bar visible. If you don't have the URL bar visible within Steam, please enable it. To enable the URL bar, go to View -> Settings -> Interface. Check the box next to Display Steam URL address bar when available. To access your inventory history, hover over your name in the Steam window, and click Inventory. Click More -> View Inventory History. I need the full inventory history from the date before the transaction in question until the day after.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  12. ✪ Skazi

✪ Skazi New User

Steam:
    Here you go~ if you need anymore let me know.

Attached Files:

13. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Thanks for your report, this should be ready for review.
  14. Vintage Cobra

Vintage Cobra Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:12913087
    Account has been marked.
    Thank you for your report!