1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198053947096 (Monkey D Luffy)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Nick 2, Jun 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bukethead

Bukethead New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:4092589
    Here, I'll even post my profile history all the way back to June 13th.

[​IMG][​IMG]
  2. Monkey D Luffy

Monkey D Luffy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46840684
    I said to make a video of either of you in the chat with the impostor monkey where you just click on the profile pic and go to his profile.
  3. Bukethead

Bukethead New User

Steam:
    First of all there is no "impostor" like you keep insisting. Second of all I close all my chat windows and I don't leave my computer on all the time, I turn it off when I go to bed like everyone should.

But even so, if I had it would go straight to your profile because again, you were the one who threatened me and Nick.
  4. Nick 2

Nick 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:23162552
    We took our screenshots of you, blocked you, and closed the chat. Unlike you we sometimes shutdown our computers.
  5. Monkey D Luffy

Monkey D Luffy New User

Steam:
    this should be enough proof. they refuse to make a simple video of them clicking the profile pic of the monkey wanna-be that they were in chat with, I swear it wasn't me. I had nothing to do with there chats or screenshots they took...
    this is enough defensive/offensive evidence for the admins to see that nick and bukethead are the culprits and I am the victim, right?
  6. Bukethead

Bukethead New User

Steam:

So let's see our one missing piece of evidence which isn't actually missing evidence, against your word means the whole case is over.

You do realize that you swearing something isn't you doesn't exactly count as solid concrete evidence right?
  7. Nick 2

Nick 2 New User

Steam:
    We cant make the video moron, we blocked you and closed the chat. And took screenshots.
  8. Monkey D Luffy

Monkey D Luffy New User

Steam:
    however that was not me. you have no proof it was me. it is just a player with my name and my pic.
  9. Bukethead

Bukethead New User

Steam:

10. Monkey D Luffy

Monkey D Luffy New User

Steam:
    I see you can go to my profile... I dont get how that means anything because I simply told you to click the profile pic of the player who threatened to hack you, not on my profile.
  11. Bukethead

Bukethead New User

Steam:

Uh Monkey, when are you going to admit that it was YOU who sent nick and I those threatening messages?

Who else's profile am I supposed to show if YOU were the one who sent us those messages?

Did you not notice how you were blocked at the beginning of the video, as well as at the end of the screenshot of the original conversation where you threatened to hack me?
  12. Monkey D Luffy

Monkey D Luffy New User

Steam:
  13. Bukethead

Bukethead New User

Steam:
  14. Nick 2

Nick 2 New User

Steam:
    Monkey, there IS NOT "wannabe". This is the last time EITHER of us are going to say this also...but WE CAN'T MAKE A VIDEO OF US CLICKING THE CHAT BOX. We closed the chat box after we got our screenshots and blocked you. We logged off steam and shut down our computers too.
  15. Nick 2

Nick 2 New User

Steam:
    Until an admin request any additional information, me and Buket have finished posting.
  16. Monkey D Luffy

Monkey D Luffy New User

Steam:
    I already said it was not me that you were talking to if you think otherwise than show proof.
  17. Nick 2

Nick 2 New User

Steam:
    We have shown plenty of proof.
  18. Monkey D Luffy

Monkey D Luffy New User

Steam:
    show some unchangeable connection to me and the one you chatted with. name and pics are practically the easiest to change. there is no connection to me and the one you talked to. I keep on asking this but you wont show any, the reason: there is no connection and you know it, you know if you comply with my request you will have no chance to get me banned. and if you deny this than just post some unchangeable proof of connection to me and the wannabe monkey.
  19. Bukethead

Bukethead New User

Steam:

...This is the absolute last time I'm going to say anything in response to your outright lies. We are not here to prove to YOU that you did not send us those messages. I don't understand why you believe this to be the case since YOU were the one who messaged us and not this invented imposter that you swear up and down exists without any proof.

You keep hammering on the fact that there is a so called imposter, well if there is LINK US TO HIS/HER PROFILE, SHOW THE ADMINS SOME PROOF OF THIS SO CALLED IMPOSTER! But instead all you can do is avoid the question and continue to try and fail to find flaws in our story, and gaps in our evidence.

We've posted the screenshots from the conversation each of us had with YOU when YOU threatened us with being hacked if we didn't give you the pair of bills and buds we acquired through trades that in no way involved your unusual.

We're here to prove that YOU were the one who sent us those messages, and we have done so.

I don't really understand why you think we are here to do anything else. We are not your interns, slaves, or supporters. We're here to make a case against YOU.

And I think we've effectively done so.

So please, continue to say that there's no connection and there's an imposter.

I've yet see YOU show any evidence in the form of screenshots, videos, links, etc.
  20. Monkey D Luffy

Monkey D Luffy New User

Steam:
    I cannot form evidence on something that didnt happen such as me messaging either of you about hacks, that was all you twos doing and no it was not me, you have no evidence to show connections to me and the impostor show some REAL proof I have my proof of me being on TF2 and the chat monkey wannabe is just "online" I haven't been online for the past week led alone on a specific day. if you want proof against me than make a video where the monkey wannabe from the chat you made up with the REAL Monkey D Luffy myself. so just stop trolling already and give up, you've already lost!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.