1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198056278785 (Why So Serious?)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Madnezz, Feb 23, 2012.

1. Puneet

Puneet New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:43473004
    b✿✿✿✿ please, stop trying to cover yourself up and using any thing you can as an excuse to do so.
    You checked Dana and it has no games, you say? Well it's a private profile so you're the only one who can check it, again proving that you are the owner of that ID. And for your information, I sent the invites to EMAILS ([email protected] and [email protected]) not to steam IDs. You didn't want to give me your steam ID, probably because I'd find out you were scamming, and/or would be able to contact you at a later time via steam and use your steam profile against you.

I didn't show you a pic before, but it's been in my album, which you probably didn't care to check, you Egyptian c✿✿✿. Also, I told you before and I'm telling you again, you can't send 2 dota2 invites to the same account you ✿✿✿✿✿✿, steam doesn't allow it.

Go to my PD post, and see my skype chat with you. You didn't give me the $60 you offered, and ontop of that you provided your name as Khaled Ramadan, but your real name is actually Marwan Mostafa. Now before saying that you aren't either of these people, then here:
    http://www.playdota.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=4730&pictureid=37417 (Your Skype ID)
    http://www.facebook.com/MaXieM (your facebook)

Both of them have a display picture of you wearing the same exact jacket/hoodie. A 'impersonator' as you say, somehow apparently looks exactly like you, uses the same steam name as you, and has the same email as you. Ok bro, we believe you.

And, I wouldn't be surprised if you do have a few legit trades to your name. You scam people for dota2 invites, and then use those invites to trade for other games.
    I dare you to make your steam profile public instead of hiding it like a coward. But you won't, because we'll see a huge f✿✿✿✿✿✿ list of games that very few people will legitly own (I mean, by buying or trading)

EDIT: It doesn't have 0 friends, it actually has 1 friend on it. That is my 2nd ID. My first ID (from which I am posting) had been invited to dota2 by a friend. And then I got a beta key via beta key draw, to which I activated the key on an ID so that I can sell/trade the 2 invites. Is it that hard for you to understand?
    You're using the word 'mule account' because you sure as f✿✿✿ are familiar with them.
  2. Puneet

Puneet New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:43473004
    My name is covered because the admin of this site told me to cover it for security reasons.
  3. WhySoSerious

WhySoSerious New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:48006528
    dude ur acc name is covered and at the SS u posted it shows 0 friends so thats inactive account or w.e who knows what scam u r pulling here.

2nd i said that Dana acc has no games, wanna know how do i know that COS ITS A SCAMMER DUMMY look at all the steam acc's u posted the links for they r just crap accounts u can easily tell that if u had good sigh which i am not the one to blame 4, and if as u say that i know that dana has no games cos i had access to it then i would know the email thingy that u just said so grow some brains.

i am as clueless as u on what the f✿✿✿ is going on here except that i keep getting accused and everytime i try to explain to u that i has nothing to do with this, u still don't belive me.

u even keep linking me for stupid reasons WHO SAID THAT THIS GOD DAMN FACEBOOK OR EMAILS IS MINE??!!!!!!!!! i clearly said that those emails isn't mine and i didn't know there was a facebook involved in this matter but now that i do here i am telling u loud and clear THOSE EMAILS & FACEBOOK R NOT MINE, u will say SO HOW COME THEY GOT SAME PIC PROFILE. that just proves u r dumb thats why u got scammed COS ITS THE SCAMMERS EMAILS so he probably use some pic's for someone or w.e i dunno rlly wtf is going on here but that even isn't me at the DP pictures.

the way i see this some scammer had multi emails & accounts, he scammed u and now u r blameing me for it cos i poped up at the search at steam so here is ur link i must did it and since i am the only one answering to ur accusations so u basically got no one to blame but me.

i am sick of all this rlly, u guys just do w.e u wanna do.

waiting for Steam Rep Staff to put an end to this regardless of whats there decision.