1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198056415410 (Amro-Asali)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Chride2k8, May 17, 2012.

1. Chride2k8

Chride2k8 Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:3551729
    Victim:
    steamID: ☆☆☆☆☆Camper |LZ|
    steamID32: STEAM_0:1:3551729
    steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197967369187
    customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/chride2k8
    steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561197967369187

Scammer:
    steamID: Amro-Asali
    steamID32: STEAM_0:0:48074841
    steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198056415410
    customURL:
    steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198056415410

Description:
    I found this one guy when I was on a trade server who said that he was collecting lvl42 hats so I traded him because I had a few lvl42 craft hats that I was selling. Anyways I showed him what I had and he said that he wanted the Industrial Festivizer and the Rather Festive Tree but when I was writing an answer in the in-game trade my lovely stable computer bluescreened...so when I gut it up and running again I took a sneak peak at the server via steam and then I searched and added him. That's from when the screenshots start and steam trade wasn't really working that well so we had to start the trade a few times...anyways as you can see in the end of the chat he started to call me a scammer and also said that the prices would be something else than what they really are and you can also see that I was reasonable and also tried to help the guy with pricing and also with finding stuff by giving him the links to the spreadsheet, tf2tp and outpost. In the end he bought the lvl42 Rather Festive Tree for 1key and he also said that he would maybe be back later and that he would ask a friend about the prices and stuff...
    And you guessed right, a few hours he came back and started to spam saying that I would be a scammer and s✿✿✿ like that and he had looked at my back back and knew that I didn't have any keys nor metals at that moment so he wanted me to give him a lvl69 Fruit Shot (that we also talked about in the in-game trade earlier) plus then he wanted the lvl42 Industrial Festivicer and then he would have given the lvl42 Rather Festive Tree back...so my 2hats for the one that I sold to him...anyways I told him several times that the lvl69 Fruit Shot has a much higher price than what the lvl42 Rather Festive Tree has but he just kept on spamming so I got a key from tf2wh with the backup credits I store there then I gave him the key and he gave the hat. After that trade he kept on going about that I would be a scammer and s✿✿✿ so I just removed him and I was about to close TF2 to take screenshots of the chat to write a report...but bluescreen again so no screenshots...
    Anyways I then later sold the Rather Festive Tree for 3.33ref so I would say that he still got a fair deal...

This report will most probably get rejected but it's not a big deal for me (even tho it would be preferable if it would get accepted), I just wanted to get this out there for future references if the guy decides to do this s✿✿✿ again to some one.

And also if you want I can upload the .dmp files if they help you deciding this threads destiny...I don't know what all can be extracted from the .dmp but at least you should be able to see what I was running at the time when the bsod occurred. Also it was on the Lethal-zone #1 trade server (where I'm also the admin thanks to my last report) that I found the guy.

Your reading skill has increased by 1 point.

Attached Files:

• 1.JPG
      1.JPG
      File size:
      104.7 KB
      Views:
    • 2.JPG
      2.JPG
      File size:
      104 KB
      Views:
    • 3.JPG
      3.JPG
      File size:
      119.9 KB
      Views:
    • 4.JPG
      4.JPG
      File size:
      114 KB
      Views:
  2. Chride2k8

Chride2k8 Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:3551729
    OH by the way, about being an admin now. If you look me up on lethal-zone.eu then I'll still show as a "newbie" but you can check with either Jigsaw (it was he who I was in contact with and it was he who helped me to get started) or then you can check with Snelvuur (main admin over everything on lethal-zone)...r then you could just check the groups that I'm in.
    I would also have one other report to write here but the guy is already marked as a scammer for "copying" stuff but I would also report him for impersonating an admin but due to my lack of knowledge at the time when I kick&banned him I didn't get to save his steamID and any kind of evidence...except for that like 2 days later I found hem on an other server and from that I have everything saved but he then also had changed his name so I wasn't able to get any evidence about that :/
  3. HelenAngel

HelenAngel Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8627755
    Congratulations on making admin! I don't see a scam here but I will archive this report in case he tries to extort items from someone in the future or something. Thanks for the report. :)