1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198056994397 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by mohope[dt], Mar 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mohope[dt]

mohope[dt] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:1659
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198056994397

Victim profile: 76561197960269046

What happened? Description:
    we had a few disagreements of trades , we came to a trade agreement where he tryed to scam me for a second attempt after trying to request all of my items in a trade for none of his in return.​

Provide Evidence:
    Also tryed to delete his illegitimate rep thread, but lucky google cache saves history.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...612823460275663408/ &cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca

Attached Files:

2. mohope[dt]

mohope[dt] New User

Steam:
  3. SƎEYA

SƎEYA New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:48701118
    So this problem started because you sent him multiple trade offers with no success, I mean if he declined both times, I think the conflict should've ended there. If your claiming that he scammed you the second time, Here was the included screenshot from the reddit thread. I don't think he had any real notion for you to accept the offer.
    [​IMG]
    Also your rep thread link doesn't work for me
  4. mohope[dt]

mohope[dt] New User

Steam:
    I will see if i can fix the rep thread... as you can see that offer was made on march 2nd, and i uploaded that screen shot if you did check... my first screen was from the 3rd of march so he did have an intention of scamming me, thank you for that verification and your post.

He had the webcache deleted, its my second screen shot of him with illegitimate rep from csgolounge.
  5. mohope[dt]

mohope[dt] New User

Steam:
    bump, lets get this scammer gone
  6. Transfer

Transfer New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:48364334
    rofl, your a joke. here's a link to my reddit post I made about you threatening to report me http://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffen...zsz/q_how_can_i_can_i_stop_someone_harassing/

The "conversation" we had is obviously fake as I have never added you as a friend. I can't use paypal because my paypal got hacked back in september and is not unbanned until late march, the length someone will go to try get someone banned for not accepting their trade is insane

Here is also a link to the person who he used to impersonate me http://steamcommunity.com/id/krystalcs (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198071370862) and here is a ss of his previous names http://i.gyazo.com/9813d12bfe5300d71d56e8f3c78213cf.png

Attached Files:

7. mohope[dt]

mohope[dt] New User

Steam:
    Funny transfer... yet my friend the one who changed her name to yours and added you to steam to call you a scammer has only rank 2 when you are rank 30, just please stop lying, the screen shots show rank 30 not rank 2. Please just stop these lies, just like you said in your reddit post you earned every bit of reputation you have, yet i have a screen shots of you trading rep.

1. Vac Banned
    2. You Lied On Reddit
    3. You Lied About Your Reputation
    4. You Asked To Trade Rep
    5. Proof That You Tryed To Scam Me... Not Once But Twice....
  8. Transfer

Transfer New User

Steam:
  9. mohope[dt]

mohope[dt] New User

Steam:
    • Please do not post personal information in reports, or otherwise act abusively towards other people in the report
    aparently you tryed to scam another friend of mine requesting items... hoping that he would trade with you, there is going to be another thread posted here in a little bit on you.

mr
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2015
  10. Luckystrike

Luckystrike New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13600035
    In which screenshot do you show that the one you have chatted with is indeed a lvl 30 steam account? you only showed that the one you blocked is a lvl 30 steam account
  11. mohope[dt]

mohope[dt] New User

Steam:
    Ok and if i had two transfers on my account like you are trying to say i did, it would come transfer 1 and transfer 2 ect when two people have the same name on my friends list, the one is blocked is level 30 as you can see and is the same person that is blocked with level 30.
  12. Transfer

Transfer New User

Steam:

Bro, how can I get steam to delete a page from google cache. Like I said, i cant use paypal.
  13. Transfer

Transfer New User

Steam:
    Weird how the guy who impersonated me has suddenly privated his profile, not that that is going to hide anything.

P.S. English is my mother language, im pretty sure I know that I do not put a SPACE before a QUESTION MARK like the person who impersonated me has done.
  14. mohope[dt]

mohope[dt] New User

Steam:
  15. Transfer

Transfer New User

Steam:
  16. mohope[dt]

mohope[dt] New User

Steam:
    Im not sure why i keep responding to this because all the proof is already there, what i had posted there was to get a scammer out of csgolounge and stop you from trying what you did on me on someone else, im also pretty sure thats how you got most of your items.

Good Day
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2015
  17. Transfer

Transfer New User

Steam:
    might aswell post the link to the trade where you threatened to have my steamrep banned http://csgolounge.com/trade?t=53659277

Oh that is weird, seems you posted on my trade 4 days ago, which would be the 2nd of march, yet your screenshots of "my" conversation we had was on the 3rd of march.
  18. Paladin

Paladin New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:6015373
    That doesn't answer why your friend would change her name to his unless she was using his name for a purpose. If she wanted to confront him about being a scammer, she doesn't need to change her name because he doesn't know her. She could have simply added him under the guise of buying his knife and then confronted him. Wouldn't have been difficult. Fact is, what your friend did was impersonation, plain and simple and is an offense of it's own.

In response to his alt account, that is not valid evidence either as it's -2 rep. You, your friend; that's two. You could have easily searched it, and then both of you negrepped it yourselves.

Your story has holes in it, it makes no sense to me that someone who adamantly wanted one price for his knife...would concede even after he directly stated that the value of your trade <<<<<< His knife. That chat log would be more conclusive if your friend had not changed her name to Transfers.
  19. mohope[dt]

mohope[dt] New User

Steam:
    1.She changed her name to his hoping he would add her because he wouldn't add any friends on my account, and i already stated that she changed her name and tryed to add him.

2. My story has no holes in it you are trying to find a loop hole to help your friend out.
    3. His alternate account has nothing to due with this fact thats correct, but obviously you are new to investigations and you are trying to find a way to help your friend out of this situation, by lying and making any excuse possible... You must be right this isnt his account LOL http://steamcommunity.com/id/eztransfer/ it only shows it my second screen shot.
    4.because my screen shots are all legit you cannot have two people with the exact same name on your friends list, the name changes and adds a 1 or 2 to the end of the name (1) or (2). The person i have blocked is the same person thats level 30 as you can see.

I understand he asked you for help and a vouch post to help him out like all his illegitimate reputation but you are only making things worse for him.
  20. Transfer

Transfer New User

Steam:
    Like I said, I have never been your friend, nor never will be because i blocked you the instant you sent the trade offer, that is why there is no number after the name. Please explain the fact that the conversation you had with "me" happend on the 3rd of March, but the posts you made on my csgolounge threatening to report me happend on the 2nd of March. Do you honestly believe anyone thinks i would add you after you threatened to report me and try to scam you?

Oh, you must of forgot to post a ss of the trade you sent back to me saying you were gona make a report using the trade offer i sent you telling you to stop sending me the same offer, so ill post it here

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.