1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198056994397 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by mohope[dt], Mar 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mohope[dt]

mohope[dt] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:1659
    Why lie so much holy s✿✿✿, you never blocked me till yesterday, jesus dude go read your reddit thread you are contradicting your self in every post, you didnt even know you could block me and you have that posted in reddit LOL. You just got caught in another lie LOL
  2. Paladin

Paladin New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:6015373
    How would her changing her name to his make him add her? If I had the name of Transfer crown, and then have a dispute with another player; then have someone with my name to the t adding me; I'm not going to think "Oh, that's money!" No, I'm going to think "I'm not going to talk to an impersonator."

It's like someone walking up to the whitehouse after legally changing their name to Barack Obama and being let in...it's just not going to happen.

Second, I didn't say that's not his alt account. It obviously is, there's no question to that. I'm saying his alt account rep is not in dispute right now because it has the exact number of you and your friend who impersonated him.

Lastly, as to being his "friend," I don't know him. I don't want to know him honestly, I don't care about trading nor do I want to get involved with people who have reports on them regardless of whether they are justifiable or not. What I care about, is justice. Him being banned when your job as the victim is to make sure that he is guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. There is doubt, there is doubt everywhere when their are just so many issues in this report. So him being banned when their are still questions that have not been answered satisfactory enough; is NOT justice.
  3. Transfer

Transfer New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:48364334
    Please prove to me Paladin is my friend, I have never met him befo
    Where have a I said i didnt know how to block you? I replied to comments saying i HAVE already blocked you. Never mind that, please answer my previous question, why would i try to scam you after you said you were going to report me?
  4. mohope[dt]

mohope[dt] New User

Steam:
    Listen but i cant think like someone else, i told her the story and that was it, she said she would try and talk to him he never added her and she her name to his for that soul purpose of trying to talk to him and thats all that i know. the screen shots posted are the complete opposite of what you are trying to say or key in. anyone with any common knowledge about steam and or steam friends can see that, due to the fact that transfer is on my friends list with the level 30 account, and i only have one blocked friend in my friends list as you can see if you add another one with the same name it comes up with a (1) at the end of it, and as you can see the scroll bar is at the very bottom and there isnt any more as you can see.
  5. LILBTHEBASEDGOD

LILBTHEBASEDGOD New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:48622450
    Please stop wasting steam rep admins time with this bullshit
  6. mohope[dt]

mohope[dt] New User

Steam:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    you should tell your friends to stop making brand new accounts and posting for you trying to help you out, its not making things any better.

Maybe you should make another reddit post ? or post in your steam group
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2015
  7. Transfer

Transfer New User

Steam:
    or perhaps none of them are my friends and they just realised that your report is completely and utterly stupid.
  8. Luckystrike

Luckystrike New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13600035
    Maybe you should man up and forget about all this and go your own way? Why do you want to ruin this guys trading life so f*cking hard? You are wasting everyones and mostly your time on all of this.
  9. mohope[dt]

mohope[dt] New User

Steam:
    Brand new accounts who were just made, for sure lol. your gone buddy enjoy your last days here, hopefully steam can take care of your inventory for all those paypal charge backs.
  10. Transfer

Transfer New User

Steam:
  11. mohope[dt]

mohope[dt] New User

Steam:
    no one is trying to threaten you, im letting you know that im not the only one you tried to scam, and others will be coming forward :) remember twiX :) you wanted his fade and tried to scam him out of that :)))))))
  12. ✪ kleanthis

✪ kleanthis New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:49170274
    Why do you keep repeating his name? Sounds like a threat..

/admin edit: hidden real name.
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2015
  13. mohope[dt]

mohope[dt] New User

Steam:
    omg not another friend who just registered
  14. Paladin

Paladin New User

Steam:
    I temporarily added Transfer to verify something. Transfer's profile in your screenshot has the button "Add Friend."

If you had him added, his button would have changed to "Send message."
    If you had blocked him, it would have remained as "Send Message."

Not to mention unless you had actually blocked him, "Add Friend," would infact NOT be highlighted.

Attached Files:

15. Transfer

Transfer New User

Steam:
    they are not my friends, just because someone has made their first post on here doesn't mean they are my friend. Once again accusing people with no real evidence
  16. Paladin

Paladin New User

Steam:
    That is if you had not had him on your friends list when you went to block or removed as friend*
  17. mohope[dt]

mohope[dt] New User

Steam:
    very good effort, but as you can see thats in a google window and not a steam window.
  18. Paladin

Paladin New User

Steam:
    Using another one of my friends as the guinea pig, here's your google demonstration of the same exact thing I said.

Attached Files:

19. Transfer

Transfer New User

Steam:
    that doesnt change the fact that if i was blocked, like shown in your fake conversation we had, the add friend button would have been greyed out like so.

Attached Files:

20. mohope[dt]

mohope[dt] New User

Steam:
    That proves nothing lol, obviously the window was open before, if you really want to go into detail explain how someone impersonating transfer writing fake information had a level of 30, when my friend has only level 2.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.