1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198056994397 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by mohope[dt], Mar 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Transfer

Transfer New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:48364334
    Why would your friend private his profile if he has done nothing wrong? and why would you change your steam name and steam avatar if you have done nothing wrong?
    omg, do you honestly think people don't have common sense? it is so obvious that the conversation is with your friend and you have my profile open in the background. you cant actually be serious.
  2. Paladin

Paladin New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:6015373
    You keep talking about "Level," "Level," "Level."

The level DOES NOT MATTER. We would only see the level in the profile page and the trade offer. He did the trade offer, he has the profile page; what is in dispute right now are the falsified chat logs that were doctored to incriminate Transfer for something he did not do. I don't really want to post anymore on this report, so I'm just going to put my last cents into it.

I don't believe Transfer is guilty. I don't believe that he tried to scam you out of your items or money. What I believe and what I honestly know is that rather then accepting that he did not want to trade with you and move on, you decided to throw a temper tantrum because you believe yourself entitled to his knife. What he wants to price it at, that is his business and he can not be faulted for it. You on the other hand can be faulted for trying to blackmail him into accepting your trade when he believed himself on the losing end. You will not get the knife, he does not want to give it to you. Move. On. Not to mention you dragged your friends down with you in your trip to slandering someone and now more then likely they will wind up in hot water as well.

Fin.
  3. Transfer

Transfer New User

Steam:
    also can you post a screenshot of the trade i accepted where i apparently stole your items? because you still have the ak jaguar like you stated in the fake conversation was part of the trade.

I dont seem to have this trade that we did in my trade history, that's weird....maybe it is because it never happend? just maybe...

Attached Files:

4. Sharky 3

Sharky 3 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:87859618
    I've been looking at this with a clear mind, not taking a side to soon. Ss far as i understand you created a fake account to try to frame Transfer. You are obviously upset about him not taking your offer and you seem to go out of your way to cause trouble.
  5. Sharky 3

Sharky 3 New User

Steam:
    Also dont people in the UK use the Pounds as currency and not Euro?
  6. Transfer

Transfer New User

Steam:
    yes we do, why?
  7. mohope[dt]

mohope[dt] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:1659
    Im just going to leave this here, paladin you can put two and two together.

Krystal does not have that name change so explain, your theory of what you just said makes no sense at all.

Attached Files:

8. A Parked Car

A Parked Car New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13605533
    This is so dumb. Mohope why do you spend so much time trying to ruin someones trading career for no reason. You offered the guy and he didn't accept, don't send the offer mutliple times and threaten him dude. Pull your balls out of your gooch and man up.
  9. Sharky 3

Sharky 3 New User

Steam:
    so i looked it over. In the UK they use the Pound so why would he ask you for Euros?

Attached Files:

10. Xanzu

Xanzu New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:33852331
    Because the 'chat' between you and mohope has you asking for euros, and if it was you, being from the UK one would think you'd ask for pounds.
    Which further means its not really you in the chat :)
  11. mohope[dt]

mohope[dt] New User

Steam:
    Anyone who is smart would ask for euro's due to it being the highest currency... If i sell items its euros so i get more money, thats common for traders who try to get top $$.

Why are there so many new member posts, are these all alt accounts ?
  12. Transfer

Transfer New User

Steam:
    exactly! i have never done a paypal trade before anyway because my paypal got hacked in september xD
  13. Xanzu

Xanzu New User

Steam:
    I've been watching this thread since it was posted on reddit and I've been very entertained with all this drama, thought I might pitch in :)
    In my experience with paypal trading, people usually ask for the currency of the country they reside in, only exception is Australians and New Zealanders who ask for USD instead.

And also, there is a clear difference in the way transfer has typed his messages on here and on reddit compared to that chat you keep linking mohope ;)
  14. mohope[dt]

mohope[dt] New User

Steam:
    thats fine, i will be making a youtube video of how paladin handles reports via steamrep along with this whole scandal, im very well known in the cs league community on esea and hltv so i will also be posting it there, also like i said as soon as a very close friend of mine gets on screen shots will be posted of transfer in another scam attempt.
  15. Transfer

Transfer New User

Steam:
    how would one get more money buy selling in euros?
  16. Xanzu

Xanzu New User

Steam:
    What does paladin have to do this with anyway? ;)

Why would you trade with transfer if one of your very close friends was nearly scammed by him? You sound like a high-profile kinda guy, I'm sure your close friends would tell you about any scam attempts they encounter ;)
    Anyway, tell the friend to hurry up, this drama is getting boring now :(
  17. Paladin

Paladin New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:6015373
    Shhhh, I want to become famous. Don't tell him common sense!
  18. Transfer

Transfer New User

Steam:
    Well known in the cs league community? That's a shame, if we wanna start bragging you are speaking to the person who has created almost every single team wallpaper, team logo & team avatar in existence. I own one of the biggest Graphic Design Companies in the world and would be more than happy to take out a bit of my earned profit to take you to court. if not, please find someone else to mess with.
  19. Captain Unicorn Smiles

Captain Unicorn Smiles r/dota2trade moderator Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:55854370
    All this s✿✿✿ talk is irrelevant.

• Him responding to a trade offer with a counter offering you nothing is not a scam unless he is using fraud. (i.e. claiming he will transfer steam wallet or promising something in return)
    • Him asking for a MM or a friend to hold your items is not sufficient evidence of a scam
    If you attempted to frame him for a scam, then you will probably receive a SR caution mark. Regardless, this report will never go anywhere I recommend you tell the moderators to archive it and apologize to the other party if you were indeed trying to frame him.
    Sharky 3 likes this.
  20. Transfer

Transfer New User

Steam:
    link to the necessary moderators to contact please sir? :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.