1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198056994397 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by mohope[dt], Mar 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Captain Unicorn Smiles

Captain Unicorn Smiles r/dota2trade moderator Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:55854370
    SR admins will handle this report eventually, since there is a queue. You've filed a false witness report and an impersonation report so you should be set on your end. But SR is very very thorough and there is nowhere close to sufficient evidence in this thread to mark someone.
  2. Transfer

Transfer New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:48364334
    thanks man, i really appreciate it :)
  3. Vozah

Vozah New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:63655295
    By a very close friend do you mean someone who can photoshop?
  4. Transfer

Transfer New User

Steam:
  5. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    I've locked the thread, for its getting out of hand with 4 pages of replies. This is NOT what this is for, ONLY for the report and the accused to settle/handle the report based on EVIDENCE.
    SteamRep is NOT a community with a lot of "chatter" to go thru or w/e. I will later go over this thread and hand out bans for spamming topics with useless replies here where needed.

I count that as harassment. Outside scam reports to SR and possibly other partner communities of SteamRep and to Valve, there is not much use in posting this everywhere. We cannot condone this, in any circumstances, and also, it means we have to find all that crap and read thru this to handle the report, for some may have been said there that may be of interest etc. Which makes this already a 4 page topic (huge waste of time for us), and then to have to look everywhere else to find that crap... with that, the report has gone to the lowest priority.
  6. Transfer

Transfer New User

Steam:
    How is that fair to put my report to the lowest priority? I replied with evidence to back up my innocence, and prove that the chats have been faked. How is it my fault that these people that i dont even know have decided to comment on here?
  7. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    I tho I had this locked, corrected that.

And how that is fair, admins have 21000 reports to do, if the report is short and complete that is easier and way more efficiƫnt to handle then having to read 4 pages of crap without any use. As I said, I've added this to my watch list, and will work thru it in due time.
  8. Eoj Nawoh

Eoj Nawoh Retired Staff Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:40091868
    After carefully reviewing this report, I'm rejecting this report for falsified evidence.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.