1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198057349664 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by (HACO) DeAtH FrOm BeHiNd, Aug 25, 2014.

1. They found that alt account by searching your IP adress. Btw you can actually lie about this. Noone knows the truth here.

And it seems your appeal got rejected because SteamRep doesn't grant Paypal scamming and you lied in the report thread.
  2. Doomboom

Doomboom New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:48541968
    W
    Why would i lie in a situtation like this,check where he lives and check where i do.

Clearly not my alt,i can do what ever proofs you want me to do to prove that.

I am ready.
  3. Doomboom

Doomboom New User

Steam:
    The reporter is being seriously a meani....He gave me 50$ for a hat that's worth more then 100$ and he's still complaining.

Just wow,i know i was quickselling it,i am fine with....but he's still complaining about that i should still be banned and marked.
  4. Doomboom

Doomboom New User

Steam:
    Waiting for Helen's Reply on this thread.
  5. Doomboom

Doomboom New User

Steam:
    Btw i just noticed you said i lied in the report,How did i?

If it's for the PayPal Hack no,i didn't lie about that.
  6. Doomboom

Doomboom New User

Steam:
    I meant to quote your post Ultimate.
  7. A scam is scam even it is refunded. I can't make any choice for that so I'll just wait for Helen's choice.

First of all, yes you did lied about Paypal when you talked with Haco second time. You first said your Paypal was hacked then you said your family and friends use your Paypal. That means lying you know. And because you lied, everyone still thinks that your lying when you said "I don't have any alts.".

Attached Files:

8. Doomboom

Doomboom New User

Steam:
    No,it doesn't count as a scam if it's refunded,that makes no sense.

No I didn't lie about my PayPal,I've never said my "family" friends are using it,where did you get that from...

I had a problem with my old PayPal,my PayPal got locked for security stuff and I don't have the information they need for them to unlock it.it had 121$ of stuff I sold via PayPal.

So I tried asking some of my friends and NOT Family members to make me one so they would help me if it get locked,apparently I got scammed outta that when they saw the money.

I just closed the conversation since I knew nobody would believe me,I have proofs of my Old PayPal account getting locked for security stuff and which had 121$.
  9. Doomboom

Doomboom New User

Steam:
    I lied about nothing,I just closed the conversation knowing nobody would believe me and they would start making fun of it.

And for the alts part,do you want me to prove it? I am ready if so as I said.
  10. Doomboom

Doomboom New User

Steam:
    And for the old PayPal Account,they are asking for a bank account in Canada(Which I don't live there) and some other stuff that are impossible for me to do.

They had this security check round not too long ago,all of my friend's PP got locked too.
  11. Please look at the files I uploaded. Also yes, please Show me the proof you got by uploading here.

Yes, upload your alts here.

Attached Files:

12. Tobinator (TBB)

Tobinator (TBB) New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:45618255
    DoomBooms PayPal was locked after I bought an unusual off of him with it, mine was also blocked. I don't see how a scam is still a scam after a refund.
  13. It does make sense, it is still scamming.

14. Doomboom

Doomboom New User

Steam:
    What Proofs Do you want exactly from my PayPal?

And what alts? i don't have any,didn't i say that already?
  15. Doomboom

Doomboom New User

Steam:
    You can call it a delayed Deal,i didn't even scam from the first.
  16. My god, really!? You said you have proof but now your just acting dumb.

Attached Files:

17. Doomboom

Doomboom New User

Steam:
    I didn't give him the hat because my PP got hacked right after he sent the money,i only saw it on my email as i said and PP locked me out after that.

And for the part that i gave him the hat when i saw it's accepted,that's not true he added me about 1 hour ago while it was accepted and he told me that it is accepted,i got my PayPal back and paid him since i saw the money was there.

It wasn't even a scam from the first just saying,i was just scared and removed him when i saw the thread.

He got what he wanted and traded it,it counts as a deal went through.
  18. Doomboom

Doomboom New User

Steam:
    Am i now? What proofs do you want me to show you? why won't you tell me?
  19. Doomboom

Doomboom New User

Steam:
    I know PayPal Proofs,but what do you want me to picture?
  20. Doomboom

Doomboom New User

Steam:
    Okay then,you want my PayPal account that got locked with 121$ picture?