1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198057349664 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by (HACO) DeAtH FrOm BeHiNd, Aug 25, 2014.

1. Post the screenshot of your alt(s)

Attached Files:

2. xxBonsai99xx

xxBonsai99xx New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32214292
  3. Tobinator (TBB)

Tobinator (TBB) New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:45618255
    Why would DoomBoom risk his almost 18K refined backpack for 50 $? It's silly.
    Doomboom likes this.
  4. Doomboom

Doomboom New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:48541968
  5. Doomboom

Doomboom New User

Steam:
    Alt proof? i sold mine like 5 months ago jesus
  6. Doomboom

Doomboom New User

Steam:
  7. Doomboom

Doomboom New User

Steam:
    Give me 1 good reason ,that's a question that should be asked.
  8. Ignorant? Lol. I am just asking you evidence and you just act dumb and say ignorant. Lol.
  9. He already risked it by scamming. Yep, silly.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  10. Doomboom

Doomboom New User

Steam:
    By scamming? what scamming? what are you even talking about mate? Should i replay the whole story again and again for you to udnerstand?

No i wouldn't risk it at all.
    Yes you are being ignorant,i am asking you what evidence you want me to picture and you are saying that i am acting dumb....
  11. Doomboom

Doomboom New User

Steam:
    To answer your questions,i meant by private that i sold it.

And by the alt part i am not arguing about if i have alts or(which i don't)I was arguing why did you put a fake alt which is not even my alt ....

No i didn't scam,it was a delayed deal and he had the item and he traded it already which means the deal went through....

Just another question though...why would i still be posting if i am not right?
  12. I told you many times to post evidence of the alt and Paypal and you still asked questions saying what do you need to add. Btw again scamming is still scamming even a refund was made. Tell to everyone about this, they will say this true. I don't need the hole story again. And saying me ignorant was just a very rude of you. Anyways, I'll Stop argueing since SteamRep isn't the place to argue.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  13. And my last word here is, it wasn't a delayed deal. You gave the unusual when you got MARKED. If this report was never made or if you never got marked as a scammer, you wouldn't give him your unusual as a refund. And my very last word here is SCAMMING IS SCAMMING EVEN THE SCAMMER REFUNDED!
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  14. xxBonsai99xx

xxBonsai99xx New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32214292
    It certainly didn't seem that way judging by the chat, it certainly sounds like you still had access to the account. If what you are saying is true I see no reason why you even mentioned that alt account in the chat since it doesn't belong to you anymoe, or why you failed to mention you no longer owned it/no longer had access to it.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  15. Doomboom

Doomboom New User

Steam:
    The guy didn't show the full chat history,i mentioned it because he looked at my tf2 play time(Hours)
  16. Doomboom

Doomboom New User

Steam:
    Not exactly when i got marked,it was after an hour or so.
  17. Doomboom

Doomboom New User

Steam:
    I already did,they said it's not true. it's your own opinion and we don't need opinions,we need facts here.
  18. Attached Files:

19. Doomboom

Doomboom New User

Steam:
    That's what HE Said,it was after a time.

And no i didn't get scared,i don't play TF2 anymore for your knowledge.
  20. Doomboom

Doomboom New User

Steam:
    And that's exactly why i am cashing out,

End of the conversation,i did not intend to scam the guy it was a delayed deal after all and i am sorry for that.