1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198061436237 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Kärchen, Jun 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kärchen

Kärchen New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:38841053
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198061436237 ()

Victim profile: 76561198037947834

What happened? Description:
    I knew Zer0 for a while already and trusted him.Basically what happened is, he told me that he needed money. He then told me about his glitched Big Earner and how much it is worth and after checking what it has been sold before i believed him. He told me that he needed earbuds and selling glitched items for buds is hard.He then asked me if i could give him my Unusual and my Machina he could give me the Big Earner and if i hadnt sold the Big Earner in 3 months that he will pay for it.I accepted. Now, after school, i checked my steam friends list and saw that he had removed and blocked me. Also, looking at all the other reports, it doesnt seem like hes going to suddenly unblock me and pay me back.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Kärchen

Kärchen New User

Steam:
    Really sucks to hear that he had so many Victims. At first he gave the stuff back i lent him, but after i gave him the Gibus and Machina he started getting weird, not answering for hours even tho he was active, being rude etc. I dont really know why he is doing it and why he doesnt care about his account, but i think his trading career is over now.
    @PoppaScout thanks for that, and really sucks to hear that he also took items from you. I heard that he payed some people back, but a friend of mine, Enigma, told me that Zer0 removed most of the people he still had a debt on. I guess this is the end of his trading career.
  3. Kärchen

Kärchen New User

Steam:
    @melo yea, i just saw your report, really sucks to see that you lost so much, but i also lost the gibus, because the one he paid you for the v. gibus was mine :p
  4. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    I need a picture of the original chat agreement. When you first traded him.
    Not enough evidence here.
  5. Kärchen

Kärchen New User

Steam:
    @SIVARTZ isnt the 1st screenshot enough? I told him "So, you give me the Knife, i give you the Gibus and the Machina, and you give me back 50 and i give you back the knife in June" and he agreed to it, thought that was the most important thing.
  6. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Declined for lack of evidence - clearly asked for it and didn't provide it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.