1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198062089769 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Swordkill, Dec 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Swordkill

Swordkill New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54442348
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198062089769

Victim profile: 76561198069150424

What happened? Description:
    On csgolounge, he was offering a M4A4 Asiimov Battlescarred, with comparable quality to WW/FT. Sent him an trade offer, which he counter offered. Then i counter offered him back, adding to the trade, so the trade could go on.. Then i found the trade offer i sent him, was declined due "Items Now Unavailable For Trade". Immediately after, he added me, insisting on going to trade. Never connected to the trade, insisted that i would send him a trade offer. And when i was in middle of sending the offer, i inspected the weapon (just in case), and found out, that its a TOTALLY different one! Instantly blocked and removed the user.​

Provide Evidence:
    Screens showing the trade offer sent, then two screens showing the quality After, and Before replacing.​

Attached Files:

2. Swordkill

Swordkill New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54442348
    Some additional screens.

Attached Files:

3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    SR doesn't get involved with pricing/value disputes - if you don't wish to trade then you don't have to.
    The items in question are also nearly impossible to determine at this point considering this was 5 years ago.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.