1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198063142091 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Milfhunter, Aug 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Milfhunter

Milfhunter New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:205766661
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Trade Offer Fraud] Using Trade Offer URL fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198063142091

Victim profile: 76561198371799050

What happened? Description:
    This scammer wanted to see my Dota items very listable in Bitskins. He asks you to sell the items 1 by 1 on bitskins to bitskins bot but actually the bot will be his and by this way he will transfer all your dota 2 tradeable items to his account.The bet Lord is his bot which he scams with and in the bots profile is his steam trade url. That is the biggest proof that bot is linked with him. Im not able to show inital chat .In his steam url he has posted his discord id Carl Johnson#8593 and in the discord chat is the same guy here is more further proof.Im not able to get steam chat because he unfriended me.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Milfhunter I'm going to say this again:
    Sorry you have no acceptable evidence of any scam here - nothing thru discord is acceptable.
    Only steam chat screenshots. Nothing provided here proves or shows proof of the user accused being guilty of any wrong doing.
    Please do not submit reports here without proper evidence.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/

Now Please do not submit this report again- its Rejected for the same thing as it was before. If you submit it again the report will be auto rejected without reply.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.