1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198067532924 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Atnortsi, Jan 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Atnortsi

Atnortsi New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:97963172
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198067532924

Victim profile: 76561198151698272

What happened? Description:
    From another report I made I mentioned my friend getting scammed by a guy who used a fake bot to scam him out of a hat. This is the guy who was doing it. He has also been impersonating different steam traders over the day and has been changing his customURL several times at an attempt to remain anonymous. As soon as my friend had traded away his hat to the bot this person blocked him immediately. He met this person off backpack.tf after sending a trade request to the real trader, but this person impersonated that trader he found off backpack.tf and sent him a counteroffer. This is all I have except for trade requests from the fake bot and a screenshot of the blocked account from his end. We really want this guy to stop and we know steam probably isn't going to do anything about it.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198851095637

Bot profile - Used to be able to view inventory but is now private.​

Provide Evidence:
    I dont have any text, my friend didnt think anything of it while trading, its too late now since he's blocked but we have three pictures, the trade offer, the fake bot's inventory, and the block showing that the bot did belong to this account. The bot is currently impersonating a CS Money bot and has most likely recently scammed people out of their real money.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.