1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Need More Info Report: 76561198069009203 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Teetlez, May 27, 2016.

1. Teetlez

Teetlez New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:36237214
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198069009203

Victim profile: 76561198032740157

What happened? Description:
    Basically a few days ago this guy told me that he would trade me a 75 dollar steam wallet code for my knife, however when I sent him the gift he said he did not accept it, but I looked in my trade history and it said that he did accept it. I asked for some proof and he sent me one of the images I attached to this report, it is clearly seen that the banner saying "trade canceled is missing some text and some leftover pixels can be seen where the text should be. I have no doubt in my mind that he edited the photo and scammed me. the cropped photo is the one he sent me while all of the others are one's that I took myself.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Teetlez
    Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History for last few days to present (NOT TRADE OFFER!!)- open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload.
  3. Teetlez

Teetlez New User

Steam:
  4. Teetlez

Teetlez New User

Steam: