1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198070403621 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by n1ne ⇆ ♛ * #R.I.P. skins, Mar 24, 2015.

1. Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198070403621

Victim profile: 76561198159951420

What happened? Description:
    This guy somehow managed to send me a virus and had somehow full control of my pc over the night when I was sleeping. What did he do? He stole my whole inventory (360 pure keys and skins worth easily over 750 keys), tried to delete the verification email (but he was dumb enough to not delete the deleted folder ...) and formated my whole drives D/ + F/ (I had there a ton of pictures, job documents and more important stuff and a ton of games/programs).

Here are the screenshots I took from my email where you can see the two trade emails in the deleted folder, the screenshots of the trades and of course of his profile; he is even so dumb, that he sent everything directly to his main account, uploaded on imgur: http://imgur.com/a/Co3rX

I reported everything to the steam support of course and this report is made so everyone will know in the future about this guy, hopefully people will stop trading with him, since I can see that he already traded/sold almost all of my skins/keys.​

Provide Evidence:
    This guy somehow managed to send me a virus and had somehow full control of my pc over the night when I was sleeping. What did he do? He stole my whole inventory (360 pure keys and skins worth easily over 750 keys), tried to delete the verification email (but he was dumb enough to not delete the deleted folder ...) and formated my whole drives D/ + F/ (I had there a ton of pictures, job documents and more important stuff and a ton of games/programs).

Here are the screenshots I took from my email where you can see the two trade emails in the deleted folder, the screenshots of the trades and of course of his profile; he is even so dumb, that he sent everything directly to his main account, uploaded on imgur: http://imgur.com/a/Co3rX

I reported everything to the steam support of course and this report is made so everyone will know in the future about this guy, hopefully people will stop trading with him, since I can see that he already traded/sold almost all of my skins/keys.​

Attached Files: