1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198070626170 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by .S.S.G.SoStrong, Nov 21, 2014.

1. .S.S.G.SoStrong

.S.S.G.SoStrong New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:64791185
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198070626170

Victim profile: 76561198089848099

What happened? Description:
    First of all, I was selling a Dead President Waxy way finder on outpost. This guy called
    Sylvia something added me on steam saying that he would trade 18 keys for my unusual (unfortunately I do not have a screen shot as I didn't expect this to be a scam.
    I checked his friends list and looked through them and saw that they all had very expensive items, I went through all of them and I saw and account called Poo Smearer once again very rich. I passed all this thinking that he had some money to blow and that he would buy the keys just before the trade, since backpack.tf was being buggy he asked me to hand my unusual over to my friend Pvt. Sniper Sausage (screenshot showing he is my friend) as can be seen from the backpack.tf list it shows that I had given the unusual to Pvt. Sniper since it came up on the history. The guy later on claimed that he was going to get something eat which I again passed as normal but during that time he had added my friend and then had changed his name to copy my profile impersonating to be me as you can see the photo and name is exactly copied.
    He then pretended to be me and asked my friend if he could give back the unusual since the backpack.tf had updated since the account was so accurately copied my friend taught it was me and casually handed the item over. I later on added Poo Smearer after I saw that he was on the history right away as can be seen it was traded on the same day. He claimed that he had didn't have that unusual I showed him the website then he said "some guy" traded it to me which is a lie since you can see that it was passed to his account so quickly that it didn't have time to register. Here is the thing history and it can be seen that my friend owned it and so did the guy I traded it off Filthy Tip Rat http://backpack.tf/item/2451278976/
    If you need more proof ill try to provide some, I really hope this can be avoided in the future and that this guy should not be trusted.​

Provide Evidence:
    No screenshots of chat because he blocked me and went offline causing the text to dissapear for some reason :(
    Shows the guy who copied me
    View attachment 172352 Shows how poo smearer got the unusual after it was scammed off my friend
    View attachment 172353 THe guy i got the unusual off V
    View attachment 172354
    My friend sniper sausage View attachment 172355 FAKE ONE THAT WAS USED FOR SCAM View attachment 172356 REAL PROFILE VVV View attachment 172357

Attached Files:

2. Poo Smearer

Poo Smearer New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:55180221
    i had this unusual for less then a minute after it was given to me, then i traded it away straight away. http://gyazo.com/09c4823363607a5df95933d45ecc40e2 . This person added me moments after i had this unusual and started randomly accusing me of scamming him. Then half way through his accusations started saying I scammed his friend. Then after i said i had no clue what he was going on about, he started threatening to hack me and ban me. Then after i told him to go away with his irratic comments towards me, he begins to beg me for items because i am "rich".

Another screen shot to show trade history: http://gyazo.com/35ce9ef9f1b26a361870a35f4cc2c4e6 proving that i never even traded with anyone he is going on about.