1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198071023664 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by MisterCalle, Jan 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0gravity0

0gravity0 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:55378968
    He could not do that *
  2. 0gravity0

0gravity0 New User

Steam:
    Maybe i dont have enough evidence for my report , but he got none ( that has to do with " scamming " him ) . His report title has nothing to do with the content itself ( cursing him and etc ) . Monsun , what end lol ? You know what , let me ask you this question . This will make you shut up hopefuly :

He reports me for Any other fraudulant behavior - ( its like scamming in any possible way )

Show me the evidence / proof that can justify the fraudulant behavior towards him . Lets go , iam waiting .
  3. Monsun

Monsun New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:52600256
    He isnt reporting you for just scamming or whatever, hes reporting you for making threats and bribing, etc. He has tons of evidence, you just dont realize that you've done something.
  4. Monsun

Monsun New User

Steam:
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]
    Hes also reporting you for trying to falsy report him. Just because you may not like someone doesnt mean that you can make up reports, You've done this several times... You dont only report people for scamming on this site, you can report for abuse. "Lets go , iam waiting ."-0gravity0 2015.

I went [/COLOR]

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  5. 0gravity0

0gravity0 New User

Steam:
    So at least we agreed on something -> there is no scamming involved . Just to let you know , Steamrep is only dealing with threads that has any fraudulent behavior involved . unless they close threads , as far as i know . You have other websites for that . The only " threat " i told him is this : " i will kill you , i will hack your account , i will trade the 2 coffins to my acc , gg " . He pretends to be threatened for his life , he is a very very good actor . no 1 would touch him with a candy . Unlike him , iam going to army , and my life is in risk . He is probably sitting all day home eating french fries and playing video games . Spoiled people . I didnt bribe him , show me proof for that . I never gave him something to do something for me , and never asked him or anything . Give me proof for the bribe if you can please ( screenshot ) . Moreover , keep reading please . I told him at first , that i wont report him . He reported me on backpack.tf at first , and then he reported me on Steamrep ( which should never be opened unless any fraudulent behaviour involved in report - hes avoiding steamrep rules just so you know and wasting moderators time because there is over 260 pages of pending reports and he openes another incorrect report that is wasting their time and power ) . I didnt even wanted to start this all . It was all private between us , until he opened a backpack.tf thread , that caused nothing but making fun of me . the Moderator polar , didnt even react to his funny " proofs " . Sadly the thread was closed after a long time and over 1k people saw it and made fun of me . You cannot report people for abusing on this website . You realize how much abusing going on RIGHT now on tf2 ? If they ban me for abusing they need to ban half of tf2 players lol . If you want to report me for abusing - > you have steam support for it . Steamrep has nothing to do with any abusive behaviour . Stop making up stuff you dont know . I didnt make up any report , I know how this trade offer works . It scammed lots of people on tf2 . You need to be more experienced in tf2 to give your judgement about those stuff . I hope this will make you think twice before you give me an answer back
  6. Monsun

Monsun New User

Steam:
    1. You said "I am going to kill and hack you". Im sure anybody would be scared by this. Just because your going into the army doesnt make you all toughy toughy big deal. I dont have the time to look into the screenshots to look for bribing right now because Im at fencing practice, but d0 concluded that in one the screenies you bribed him and such to take down the fourum post and not to have him deal with you. If you didnt want to be made fun of, then you shouldnt be doing all of this and expecting nothing to become of this.
    2. You can report on this website for abuse, such as abusing/threatening members in ways that result in false reports, bribery and other acts that refer to the economic status of players(bribery, scamming, running spycrabs etc.)
    3. he has proof HE DIDNT ATTEMPT TO SCAM YOU. He is one of the most trusted people on backpack.tf, he would not risk that reputation over this AT ALL.
    4. Your trying to defend yourself from something you cant. Evidence is proven, and your trying to draw the attention away from youself.

If you need any clarification on the subject Ill be happy to tell you why you have ruined all your reputation. You started out rich and you decided to be a jerk and competely ruin your trade, social and overall reputation in the tf2 community.
  7. 0gravity0

0gravity0 New User

Steam:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol . you talk about me asking him to remove the backpack.tf thread ? are you kidding me ?!!!!!!! people were laughing at me there and took all the anger at me there and i was begging from him to remove the thread and you call it bribring . Well what you are saying basicly i should've let him opening this backpack.tf thread , let people make fun of me , and say nothing to defend myself ? Are you listening to yourself ?! The line iam going to hack you and kill you was a joke at first you can ask d0 for that ! it was me making fun of how i will get his 2 coffins . He didnt close that backpack.tf thread and then i said i will report him , and then claimed i was " threatening his life " with that line . What an actor . You cannot report on this website for abusing , and there is nothing that has to do with his economic status you are writing bullshit every time without justifying what you are saying . My report is totaly ok as i assume its a scam attempt . Trust me , iam playing this game for a long time , and this is like the first time someone does that to me . I never knew d0 , but when i saw that trade offer , and i rememberd how my friend got screwed hard this way , i got mad . I dont care about my reputation i dont need any advice from a guy that i dont even know and protects the lies of d0 . I asked him to removed the thread from backpack.tf becuase it has NOTHING to do with backpack.tf . That bullshit " my steamrep is down " is another way to post his stuff publicly in front of everybody to make fun of me which is totaly should make him banned on backpack.tf forums if you ask me . Hes an actor and a lier . Steamrep wasnt down , i entered it and everyone else could . Just the title itself shows how how much he lies . Steamrep cannot be specificly " down " . It can crash to everybody , or not crash at all . He is a lier , he wont escape from the truth . He has no proof he didnt try to scam me , thats a lie . canceling the trade offer doesnt mean anything . By the way , maybe iam the one who canceled the trade offer ? you cant know who canceled it ( it just says : Trade offer caneled - date ) . But yea he canceled it after i told him that i will report him . you just lie just like him , you didnt even open the screenshots and you protect him , what a joke . If there is anyone who is bribed here , is you , and all of his friends . hes probably giving them reputation and free stuff to protect him , while iam not asking any help from anyone and trust me i have a lot of people who can defend me on this case . Iam a guy that is doing his business by his own and not asking for help from everyone . You keep repeating evidence is given while none actualy given ( that refers to fraudulent behaviour ) .
  8. Monsun

Monsun New User

Steam:
    It wasnt JUST the bp.tf thread. It was also because you wanted to get the deal you wanted. You cant threaten to hack and kill someone because they dont agree with you. And so what that he made a thread about it? He can if he wants, thats what those random thread section is all about. You brought that upon yourself acting like this. I never said you COULDNT defend yourself, you just chose to in a unruly manner that is unacceptable in this community. Also, there is every bit of evidence that he didnt scam you. You are literally the only one who thinks otherwise. If you have others to defend you against your wrong doing, why arnt they here to support you? You have every little bit of evidence going against what your making up. d0 DID NOT ATTEMPT TO SCAM YOU, and that, im sure is a fact. Also, saying something is a joke just so you wont get in trouble will not work. Just because your freind got screwed some way, doesnt automatically make d0 a scammer. How can we be lying when we are the ones providing evidence proving our "lies" the truth? Your excuses and denial of what we are saying is completely illogical, and I suggest you stop accusing people you dont like and move on. If your 17 and going into the army, shouldnt you act mature and not make threats and excuses?
  9. 0gravity0

0gravity0 New User

Steam:

threatened and hacked . you people are naive , so naive . You know no 1 would do anything to him and it was a joke in the first place . And yes i guess he could open this backpack.tf thread about me without even asking me sadly its the internet and people can write s✿✿✿ about you and no 1 would care . I told him : lets forget about this ( before he opened the backpack.tf thread ) . He could do that . But no he is the famous d0 , hes too selfish for that . Now look what he done , just look . Instead of spending the last days with my parrents and my little brother and have a bit of silence i need to deal with people like you and d0 and all his friends . I am not asking from my friends to help me cause i know i didnt mean to do anything bad and mean , i even suggested d0 to be mature and forget about this and you know shake a hand but hes acting like a kid reporting on backpack.tf and here and making a mess . I know being cautioned on steamrep for fake rep is hard but its not my fault . Hes acting like a kid and deserves no respect at my opinion . Steamrep is not dealing with those kind of stuff he reported me for , and you can ask high staff / moderators / known people on tf2 if this report is even legit . you have Toughsox , garry , polar , wayne , boopsplotion and so much people to ask . And me being banned for cursing him and threatening his life ? well i apologized like a grown man for saying whati said , and even if i didnt apologize, It is not steamreps responsibility to take care of stuff like that , but Steam itself . Thats why you have the option for reporting for abusing there . Stop wasting steamrep moderators time and mine as well . I still agree to close mine thread and his together if he is willing and figure this out like grown men without steamrep moderators closing it for us in few month's .
    End of story , not discussing it with you anymore .
  10. Monsun

Monsun New User

Steam:
    Ok, Im glad we could discuss this and sort our diffrent opinions. We'll have to leave it up to steamrep. I agree, we should be acting more like grown men and not pointing fingers. Ill stop posting as well(cuz steamrep may get mad at me for all da posts ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  11. Eoj Nawoh

Eoj Nawoh Retired Staff Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:40091868
    This thread is now locked.

This will be reviewed by a Staff member, and while I understand some of you may have opinions on the character of both individuals involved, turning this into a hate thread does not help your intentions. If you wish for him to be marked based off the evidence, then let that be the reason, the more time spent insulting him and causing issue in this thread, the more time the staff have to spend sifting through it and removing offensive content.
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2015
  12. AfricanDrugLord

AfricanDrugLord New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:55104407
    May i ask who is reviewing the thread ?

This is pending for a very long time .

Few updated about what happened between me and d0 :

1 ) This report was also reported on FoG , rejected .

2 ) d0 was banned on tf2p.com , for the following reason : using hiding method in a trade offer in order to attempt a scam . they attached the link to the SR report i opened about him . However i do believe d0 did attempt to steal my coffin kit , I believe this needs to be confirmed by a steamrep .

3 ) There is no any scam involved in this from my side . It was confirmed by too many people to argue about it . This report is simply to backfire what d0 tried to do to me , as far as i believe .

4 ) Anything else ?
  13. AfricanDrugLord

AfricanDrugLord New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:55104407
    2 ) d0 was banned on tf2p.com , for the following reason : using hiding method in a trade offer in order to attempt a scam . they attached the link to the SR report i opened about him . However i do believe d0 did attempt to steal my coffin kit ,my report needs to be confirmed by SR first .
  14. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    This seems to be a personal dispute between 2 parties. Furthemore if ther's an issue with OP report there.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.