1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Need More Info Report: 76561198071325783 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Huorra, Dec 4, 2014.

1. Huorra

Huorra New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:37941586
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198071325783

Victim profile: 76561197995579762

What happened? Description:
    We were on teamviewer he only needed to press accept so he would be sending money and I was sure that he did but teamviewer crashed immediately so he send picture where he claims that he send money which is not the case​

Provide Evidence:
    I can't have steam logs cos he blocked me and I was stupid and changed account but trust me i wouldn't do this if i wasn't pissed off​

Attached Files:

2. D N Y S

D N Y S Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:55530027
    Dear Steamrep staff,

First of all, sorry that I am responding a year later on this thread because I didn't knew even an unconfirmed report which was falsely given would make my trades more difficult in the future.
    I have never done any PayPal trades without the use of OPSkins and I have no clue what this guy is trying to achieve. If he could give me more information about what we traded or what I have done that made him pissed off, I would gladly participate to proof that I am not guilty.

Sincerely,

CedrX-
  3. Fonzie

Fonzie New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:17657017
    Hello!

So I accidentally traded you this skin?

And you never wondered why you got this skin and you never blocked any of my accounts? Stop talking bullshit please. :)

Attached Files:

4. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Please upload your evidence as uncropped screenshots, showing your entire screen, without any edits, i.e. highlights/boxes/indicator marks.
  5. D N Y S

Steam:
    Please mind your language Fonzie, that's the exact reason why I blocked you including all the spam you've given me. You know you gave me those Souvenir Berretta's as gift from Dreamhack 2014. Those Berreta's are 2 euro anyway, so why would I pay 27 euro for it? That doesn't make any sense to me. Please stop spreading lies to the SteamRep Admin, you're wasting the time of all of us.

Sincerely,

CedrX-
  6. MrE 420

MrE 420 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:18947919
    After a long time, he also scammed me for just 70$ in skins, beware, don't trade with this guy. He is a liar and a scammer!
  7. Fonzie

Fonzie New User

Steam:
    I did not spam you in anyway I just asked where is my money. Tell my why would I gift you something worth 27 euro when I don't know you? http://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/730/Souvenir Dual Berettas | Contractor (Factory New) Yes they are definitely 2 euro. You are the one spreading lies, so please be honest!
  8. a Gentleman

Steam:
    Hello Huorra,

The evidence you've uploaded in Report: 76561198071325783 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items) is not conclusive enough for the report to proceed.
    Please review SteamRep's Submission Fundamentals.

As of right now you are missing:
    - a screenshot of the initial agreement
    - a screenshot of your payment history

The evidence you've uploaded in Report: 76561198071325783 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items) is not properly formatted.
    Please review SteamRep's Submission Fundamentals.

Screenshot evidence must:
    - contain all relevant information
    - be uncropped
    - be unedited

Please upload the required evidence. Thank you.

Best,
    Gentleman
  9. a Gentleman

Steam:
    You have 7 days to provide requisite evidence.
  10. D N Y S

Steam:
    Since he hasn't responded within the requested timeframe, I would like this report to be archived. This report has been inactive for more than a year.
  11. Fonzie

Fonzie New User

Steam:
    Is there way to get steam logs after someone has blocked you? I mean if there is possibility to get steam logs I'll provide it as soon as possible.