1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198072150443 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by b4nana, Aug 27, 2015.

1. b4nana

b4nana New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:15772018
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198072150443

Victim profile: 76561197991809765

What happened? Description:
    Telling me he needed a quick 5th for his team to play in a tournament, then eventually when he said he was ready to warm up with his "team" he asked me to connect to a server, so i try too.

Firstly, it disconnected me stating: Disconnect: You have been disconnected from the server. Error: doesn't have Updated Anti-Cheat running. Download at - http://BlueCSGO.com .

I've been playing the Counter Strike series for a while and i've never heard of such Anti-Cheat.

Tested BlueCSGO.com on my mobile, automatically tried to download a file, not sure whether to trust so I turned the game down.

Also linking me to starladdertv.com which isnt the official site for StarLadder as far as i'm aware, not to mention the gyazo link.​

Provide Evidence:
    Telling me he needed a quick 5th for his team to play in a tournament, then eventually when he said he was ready to warm up with his "team" he asked me to connect to a server, so i try too.

Firstly, it disconnected me stating: Disconnect: You have been disconnected from the server. Error: doesn't have Updated Anti-Cheat running. Download at - http://BlueCSGO.com .

I've been playing the Counter Strike series for a while and i've never heard of such Anti-Cheat.

Tested BlueCSGO.com on my mobile, automatically tried to download a file, not sure whether to trust so I turned the game down.

Also linking me to starladdertv.com which isnt the official site for StarLadder as far as i'm aware, not to mention the gyazo link.

View attachment 314403 View attachment 314404 View attachment 314405

Attached Files:

• ss1.png
      ss1.png
      File size:
      2.8 MB
      Views:
    • ss2.png
      ss2.png
      File size:
      2.2 MB
      Views: