1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198073517830 - (Scootis McPootis / [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by [F2P]Maxwell Payne, Mar 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thomas Matthias

Thomas Matthias Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36213483
    Can you please provide pictures of your inventory history showing you hovering over the unusual items that were included in the trade?
  2. Scootis McPootis

Scootis McPootis New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:56626051
    sharking is me manipulating items out of you for my profit, this trade was a simple error on your fault. let steam handle the rest
  3. [F2P]Maxwell Payne

[F2P]Maxwell Payne New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:67606846
    One sec, it might work, I got to see if it works.
  4. [F2P]Maxwell Payne

Steam:
    The armored authority is popping up but I have to use the snipping tool so I can't get the picture to stay up, but the outpost trades show me owning the hat and I still have the trade up and the armored authority orbiting fire I still have.
  5. Thomas Matthias

Steam:
  6. [F2P]Maxwell Payne

Steam:
    I'm sorry, but it keeps scrolling the the page down so I
  7. [F2P]Maxwell Payne

Steam:
    I will try another online screenshot service I guess...
  8. Thomas Matthias

Steam:
    Are you sure you pressed the correct buttons? Alt+Prt Scr , NOT page down
  9. Scootis McPootis

Scootis McPootis New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:56626051
    wait so what are we doing? im not sure how to do screenshots either. I mean, I traded my 1 of 1 searing plasma slo-poke + 7 keys for the hellfire AA and the hellfire softcap
  10. [F2P]Maxwell Payne

Steam:
    I am, but I can't because I would have to have the item which it shows I don't, and I cannot take the screenshot. This is what I can show you though. The picture I attached was showing -Armored and I have the orbiting fire one still. http://www.tf2outpost.com/item/440,2129073065,445,5 shows the history of it, I owned it, now pootis did, and take does now.
  11. [F2P]Maxwell Payne

Steam:
    http://i.imgur.com/hGRstGg.png
  12. [F2P]Maxwell Payne

Steam:
    http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/18780287 is also the trade he was selling it on, http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/18782020 and is the trade I got shut down because I was blocked, I used my old account that I lost and got back when I already had this account. I just want scootis now to give the guy back what he owes him for it and to trade me the hat for the other orbiting fire armored or something like that. It's simple, just his fault he tried to get rid of evidence.
  13. [F2P]Maxwell Payne

Steam:
    This will probably be my last post for the night, but think about it Scootis. Just please be a gentleman now and get the unusual back and gladly do the trade. If you gave me a unusual that was wrong, I would of re added you. You have more valuable stuff than me, now I feel even worse, please at least say sorry or something, because consequences seem to be coming. Get the unusual back and trade it back, or the other option is probably ban or marked on steam rep. You have a lot of unusuals, but look at me, I just lost my valuable items and am left with dirt. Already have to deal with my father getting sick, now this.
  14. Thomas Matthias

Steam:
    What are you talking about? It does not matter if you have the item or not. That is what I am asking you to do.
    [​IMG]
  15. [F2P]Maxwell Payne

Steam:
    This is what I get when I do mine, you see you have yours? It lets you save yours because you can click on it. Capture.PNG
  16. Thomas Matthias

Steam:
    It does not matter if the item is clickable or not. I am just asking you to hover the cursor over the unusual items. The pop-up will show up.

When you are hovering over the items, can you see the pop-up?
  17. [F2P]Maxwell Payne

Steam:
    Yes, it is the hellfire armored. It doesn't let it stay up in a screenshot though. Because the page moves.
  18. Thomas Matthias

Steam:
    Instead of using Alt+Prt Sc, use just Prt Sc. It should work as it will screenshot the whole screen.

Take screenshots showing the details of all unusual items in the trade.
  19. [F2P]Maxwell Payne

Steam:
    Then What? I got it to work, but I gtg. Sorry.
  20. Thomas Matthias

Steam:
    Then click on your Windows icon, search for Paint.
    Open Paint, press Ctrl + v to paste it into the Paint window. Paint will give you a pop-up saying it must expand the canvas size. Press ok.
    Go to File - Save As - and save the screenshot with a name you'll remember and ending in .jpg or .png format (it should default to .png)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.