1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198073566164 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by GreekSolly [SFMCOMS], May 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GreekSolly [SFMCOMS]

GreekSolly [SFMCOMS] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:205676906
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Gambling] Fake gambling website
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198073566164

Victim profile: 76561198371619541

What happened? Description:
    This guy randomly added me and said that he needs me to sponsor a gambling website for him. The usual stuff happens, he tells me that i can choose a winner of the site to confirm that it is legit, it happens, he tells me to enter the round to get my prize for sponsoring it, but i never actually entered. Also, i forgot to get a fullscreen of his profile while being friends with him, due to previous reports that i needed to import such info, so i baited him and quickly got the screenshot out of him. I hope the images below will be enough evidence of him scamming. Moreover, i noticed that same people who did the same scam are from the same group with NeiL_M, i don't have any evidence for them but i will be very cautious of this particular group.
    GROUP: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/nordavind_official
    Both Radifanction and NeiL_M are in there so i have a suspicious that those are all alt accounts for scamming​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @GreekSolly [SFMCOMS] Each user that reports a fake gambling site is getting told the same solution - make a note on your profile telling people to leave a comment as to why they are adding you.. this will work %100 of the time and will solve any future issues of this and not put you into this situation anymore.
    Please do that.
    I'll review this shortly.
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.