1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198077088712 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Lord Thotamus, Feb 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord Thotamus

Lord Thotamus New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:240133211
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198077088712

Victim profile: 76561198440532150

What happened? Description:
    After I've been contacted by the scammer through my comments and talked extensively on discord with him, I finally agreed to accept the money through paypal and was scammed right after trading a gungnir awp skin through a different account of his which was low level since my trade rep was zero. Right after the transaction, he blocked me on steam and discord so unfortunately I do not have the steam chat history but I do have the trade history, history of our discord chat, paypal request that I requested, and much more. If you need any additional information, please let me know as I would like to resolve this issue quick as possible.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Sorry you do not have any acceptable evidence of any scam here - nothing thru steam chat as required. We do not review discord evidence, you are reporting a steam user not a discord user. Never discuss steam trading outside of steam chat. If you do insist on it make sure you note the formal agreement in the trade offer note.
    Please do not submit reports here without proper evidence.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/
    Nothing provided suggests this user is or was guilty of any wrong doing.
    Declined.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.