1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198083346999 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by yx37pro_sk, Jan 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yx37pro_sk

yx37pro_sk New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:58113557
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Alternate account of hijacker or scammer
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198083346999

Victim profile: 76561198076492843

What happened? Description:
    he was my friend i give him my knife and he blocked me :(i was trusting him i will be happy if he get banned on steam rep pls ban him :(

Provide Evidence:
    i have some screenshots just ban him pls​

Attached Files:

2. randompieguy3

randompieguy3 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:81063559
    What was the agreement? A simple loan or what, whatever it is would you please upload the chat where he says he will return the knife?
  3. Returdxdd

Returdxdd New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:61540635
    Okay so, apparently I am reported for scamming, but this is just the guy trying to slander me. We were really good friends, and we used to trust eachother alot. We were trusting eachother to the point, where we I would lend him my knife (or other items), and he would lend his to me, which happened alot of times and I can provide screenshots of trades, of various knives being lent (which hopefully shows I didn't scam any of his knives, when I could and had the chance). However one day, this guy just said he's quitting CS:GO and that he wants to give me his knife, because I was his good friend. He seemed happy he's giving me the knife, and I obviously didn't refuse a gift, so I sent him a offer saying something on the lines "I can return it, if you want", which you can see in Czech language on one of the screeens he posted. But later that day he started acting extremely weird, insulting me for not playing other games with him, using his given knife as an excuse for me being a bad friend, that gets gifts but doesn't play with him and more s✿✿✿ like this, after arguing a bit with him, with no mentions of him trying to retrieve the knife back I just straight up blocked him, and completely forgot about him, saying to myself I won't friend with someone that acts like that. But apparently it wasn't over for this guy, because he asked my literal irl friend to send an iplogger to me so he could DDOS me. This guy was legit stalking me and now I see he tried to slander me on steamrep.
    Anyways he nor I can provide any screenshots of the chat, since it's been like 2 and a half year, so I'd be glad if this false report of me scamming him would be taken down. Thank you.
  4. yx37pro_sk

yx37pro_sk New User

Steam:
    i never gifted you the knife you scammed it
  5. yx37pro_sk

yx37pro_sk New User

Steam:
    yes like he said i was lending him my knife (2)but i was never quitting CS:GO i never even played it that much.. i was a trader i bought that knife 1 day before he scammed it (1) he said he blocked me after i was insulting him later that day but pics were taken few minutes apart he blocked me right after the trade it would make no sence for me as a trader to give even my friend knife i traded for a few months
    i will add screenshot of me lending him my knifes and trading history
    i dont have any screenshots of the chat but i hope his badly made story will be enough to ban him
    this happend 2 years ago but i still want justice

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      85.4 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      44.8 KB
      Views:
  6. Returdxdd

Returdxdd New User

Steam:
    No, that's entirely false. And this will get taken down, because there is absolutely no evidence against something I didn't even do. You don't have chat logs, and I'm said I didn't screenshot the stuff you were saying, we wouldn't need any complications. I'm asking any steamrep admins, to look onto this, and just remove this post already, it's 2 and a half years old and this might hurt me in trading, and there's no evidence (there can't be any).
  7. yx37pro_sk

yx37pro_sk New User

Steam:
    you have no evidence me saying i gifted you knife all you have is me giving you my knife and that is wont do anything but get you banned or never removing this from your profile
    you can say all you want that its not true but without chat screenschots you can do nothing
  8. Returdxdd

Returdxdd New User

Steam:
    You're trying to slander me so hard. Why not just give up, it's over. You have no evidence, as there isn't any, only you sending me the knife, which proves absolutely nothing. I'll stop responding, because it's wasting my time, and I'll let an admin handle this.
  9. yx37pro_sk

yx37pro_sk New User

Steam:
    there is evidence of you taking my knife that is probably enough
  10. Returdxdd

Returdxdd New User

Steam:
    Btw I have to add this. Giving someone an item while saying "I don't want it back", and not getting it back is not scamming. It's just simple logic. I'm also losing hope someone will ever look at this so meh. I guess I'll just have to wait out the hassle of some people treating me like garbage.
  11. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Upon looking thru this report its pretty apparent that there is no acceptable evidence that suggests the accused is guilty of anything.
    Rejecting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.