1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198083816369 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by LemoNz, Sep 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LemoNz

LemoNz New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:16109046
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198083816369

Victim profile: 76561197992483820

What happened? Description:
    I was trading 80 keys, a FT Howl, a FT Vulcan, and a MW Man o' war for a Kara Tiger Tooth FN and he somehow sent an offer back that was empty and I accepted it without fully looking and he took all of my items and blocked me. Heres a SS of the empty trade.

http://i.imgur.com/mECvqj1.jpg

Provide Evidence:
    I was trading 80 keys, a FT Howl, a FT Vulcan, and a MW Man o' war for a Kara Tiger Tooth FN and he somehow sent an offer back that was empty and I accepted it without fully looking and he took all of my items and blocked me. Heres a SS of the empty trade. I can't get chat records, this was a few days ago and he's blocked me since.

http://i.imgur.com/mECvqj1.jpg

Attached Files:

2. Black Crabby

Black Crabby New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:61775320
    This has to be the most patheitic thing I've ever seen lmao. Dude YOU sent the offer. It's even says in the screenshot "YOU offered". Mods, I can provide proof of him sending it. Sadly I do not have out chatlog.
  3. LemoNz

LemoNz New User

Steam:
    A chatlog in which you agreed to terms then instead of honoring them you stole items and blocked me. If you walked by a car with an open door and the keys in it would you steal it and think its alright?
  4. Black Crabby

Black Crabby New User

Steam:
    I mean if you have the proof to back it up, please post it. I did not agree to anything. I simply told you to send me a trade offer. You did, and you forgot the item that was supposed to be on my side, even after that steam notifies you that you put no items on my side, you have to ACCEPT AND PRESS "YES THIS IS A GIFT". If you are putting words in my mouth I might as well do the same to you and say you were just generous and were gifting those items but I won't because I DONT HAVE PROOF. You were the one to send the offer, not me, I even have it in my trade history to prove it.
  5. Black Crabby

Black Crabby New User

Steam:
    That doesn't even reflect what happened here. If the owner of the car gave me the key for nothing, you bet your ass I'd hop on that deal.
  6. LemoNz

LemoNz New User

Steam:
    If you weren't in the wrong then why did you instantly remove me and block me? You know you scammed me, you know you're in the wrong. If you just send me the knife then I'll just forget this happened. I've talked to people who own trade servers, and who are mods in the GlobalOffensiveTrade reddit and both parties agree with me

Giving you the key and giving you ownership of the car are two different things
  7. Black Crabby

Black Crabby New User

Steam:
    Was I in the wrong? No. Is it immoral? Yes. Is it a scam? No, YOU sent the offer, I did not. YOU forgot to put the knife in the window and agreed to the gift button.

Alright let's not compare it to the key, but to the car's title; since you basically gave me ownership.
  8. Black Crabby

Black Crabby New User

Steam:
    Please post any further discussion on this page, not to my inbox. I fear of falsification of my words through the use of tools used to alter images. By the way, please upload UNCROPPED proof.
  9. Black Crabby

Black Crabby New User

Steam:
    Here is non-cropped proof that he was the one to send the offer, thus rendering this report submitted as a "quickswitch scam" invalid.

Attached Files:

a Gentleman likes this.
  10. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    If either of you can retrieve the chat log, it would contribute to the resolution of this report.
  11. Black Crabby

Black Crabby New User

Steam:
    I'll try to retrieve it, but is this grounds to get banned? This is falsely reported as me quickswitching when it obviously shows that he is the one that sent the offer.
  12. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Not my place to rule on that. Best of luck to both of you.
  13. Black Crabby

Black Crabby New User

Steam:
    Is this ever going to get resolved? It is incorrectly reported as a quickswitch scam even though that's not what happened at all.
  14. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Declined - no agreement noted.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.