1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198085075300 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by Diseas3, Nov 15, 2015.

1. Diseas3

Diseas3 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:68551931
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198085075300

Victim profile: 76561198097369590

What happened? Description:
    I came across a trade offer on Dota2Lounge from a user named Wind (I can also provide info if needed). I replied to his/her post by offering a Golden Seekling to trade for a Manifold Paradox and Auspicious Battlefury (I can provide screenshot of the thread).

He/She then asked me to add him/her on Steam using the Wind account. After that he/she chatted me to add his/her other account (Sir. Doctor™) because the item was apparently there.

I added the said account and we chatted on Steam (can provide screenshot of the PM). He asked me if I can add a Twilight's Rest to my offer. I only agreed if he will go first, but throughout the conversation, I agreed to gift him both the Golden Seekling and Twilight's Rest items and that he would trade both of his items in return.

I first gifted him the Golden Seekling, and asked if he/she could trade both of his items first before I gift him the other one. We encountered some issues with establishing a trade using Steam app and we agreed that we'll do it using a browser.

While waiting for the trade response, I agreed to gift him the Twilight's Rest. After successfully gifting him the item, he responded to my trade request and declined it. After that he/she went offline and refused to accept my friend request on both the Sir. Doctor™ and Wind accounts.​

Provide Evidence:
    The screenshots named PM (from pm1 to pm11) is the screenshots I've taken of our conversation.

The file named Proof 2 shows that he has indeed received the two items (Golden Seekling and Twilight's Rest) that I've gifted to him.​

Attached Files:

2. Captain Unicorn Smiles

Captain Unicorn Smiles r/dota2trade moderator Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:55854370
    Can you please go back and take uncropped screenshots of the gifting history and your inventory history (not the declined offer) to show you did not receive the item. If the user has removed you, you may use the "Add Friend" function In Reborn and type in his ID32/Steam3ID (which can be found in the Steamrep block).
  3. Captain Unicorn Smiles

Captain Unicorn Smiles r/dota2trade moderator Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:55854370
    Scratch that. I got it.

Attached Files:

4. Diseas3

Diseas3 New User

Steam:
    Thank you for looking in to this. I was about to send the same picture above, but then I saw your recent reply.

BTW, here's a screenshot of my inventory. Not sure though if this is what you're looking for when you said "your inventory history (not the declined offer) to show you did not receive the item."

Attached Files:

5. Diseas3

Diseas3 New User

Steam:
  6. Moutzaheadin

Moutzaheadin New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:49717038
    i can confirm the same , he did the same to me as diseas3 writes above , sadly i stambled upon the steamrep banned situation of this guy after i got scammed.is there a way to get our items back or is it arividerchi for them?