1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198085711378 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by koa 2, Dec 8, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yuki ✌

Yuki ✌ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:62722825
    Also, instead of only showing a part of the chat which would benefit you, how about you show the entire chat?

Here's the entire chat
    upload_2020-12-8_15-33-58.png
    Thank me later
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Locked this and issued "soft" warnings to the others that decided it was allowed to post in this report.
    Doing so again will result in bans for those that are not involved with the report.
  3. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @Yuki ✌

One question - why did you send the offer exactly?

Also if you are going to provide screenshots please do so FULL screen per policy.
  4. Yuki ✌

Yuki ✌ New User

Steam:
    He's asking for donations so I just decided to send him a trade with 2 of his items in saying "I appreciate your donation" - basically making fun of him asking for donations

Why I did that? Because he has a grudge against me and I wanted to make fun of him
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    And where is this user asking for donations? Do you have that proof to back up that claim?

Which is it though..the asking for donations or a grudge and to make fun of? I'm not sure how an empty trade offer would be useful for any of that.
  6. Yuki ✌

Yuki ✌ New User

Steam:
    3 arrows pointing to "donations"

He's basically asking for donations

And since he made fun of me on my profile I decided to make fun of him because he's asking for donations (sending him a trade offer saying "I appreciate your donation" and taking 2 items)

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2020
  7. Yuki ✌

Yuki ✌ New User

Steam:
    Besides that, I don't even see how this could be a scam either way I am saying in the description box of the trade "I appreciate YOUR donation" with HIS items in it

I was making FUN of HIM asking for DONATIONS

Yes, while he isn't asking for donations directly he is indirectly (3 arrows pointing at the "Donation!" link which redirects you to his trade link)

He's that kind of person which punches you, you punch him back, and then he calls the police on you

(He made fun of me because I'm a furry and bc I tried to kick him in casual so I made fun of him asking because he's asking for free items, I did that by sending him a trade with his items in it and saying thx)

He made fun of me, I made fun of him and now he's reporting me is what I'm trying to say
  8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I'll review this in about 24hours - would either side like to add anything else? Please keep it to one reply.
    Yuki ✌ likes this.
  9. koa 2

koa 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:529072891
    I have nothing to add.
  10. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @Yuki ✌

You may add me on steam if you wish to discuss a few things prior to finishing report.
  11. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Upon discussion with the accused, reviewing what was given by the OP I don't feel as if this was malice with intent.
    Lots of issues between both parties outside of what would be long here which I highly suggest each ignore the other from now on.
    Just a mild verbal warning given about this sorta 'joke' as it has been utilized to get items from others in the past. I don't feel as if the Accused shows any history of being a bad trader and this was just a slight mistake on their part that shouldn't effect their honesty in the future.
    The Op/victim was well within their mind to make the report either way so nothing negative towards them for submitting either.
    Archiving report

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.