1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198087211237 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Dink, Aug 30, 2015.

1. Dink

Dink New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50761235
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198087211237

Victim profile: 76561198061788199

What happened? Description:
    A founder of a certain RP group that I added decided to start wanting TF2 items, as she began attempting to sell fabricated pictures of herself to me for some of my TF2 items. Obvious that something was wrong, I kept pressing on about any proof of that if she has the photos and they're not fake and such, yet she kept more pressing in on the items she wanted to get and 'assured' me that they were real and not fabricated, stock or just plain out lying.

However the moment I said something on maybe as proof to send a photo, she comes up with every excuse imaginable to try and explain away why she can't. From a broken phone to a computer with absolutely no specs to Skype with.

She sent one photo as 'proof' but as you can see it turned out to be a low quality stock image that was even cropped to avoid someone reverse image searching it, as she couldn't even find one that would remotely seem real.

It's also noted that she's possibly done this with more than one person, as she contains lots of friends and also lots of items that'd be worth good amounts that she got through trade, however there doesn't seem to be enough backpack items or things she would trade with in general (BP only has 100 items yet much of them are rather rare and expensive ones)​

Provide Evidence:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    < The image she sent
    View attachment 316055 View attachment 316056 View attachment 316057 View attachment 316058

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2020
  2. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    Hello,

I apologize for the delay in responding to this report. Unfortunately, we will be unable to proceed with the report due to the following:
    • SteamRep, does not accept reports dealing with "artwork" or otherwise intimate "pictures"
    As such, this report will be marked Invalid. Please read this guide: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/investigative-policy.140101/ prior to submitting a report.

Regards.