1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198091055096 - (`shaft__ / [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by xxBonsai99xx, Apr 3, 2014.

1. xxBonsai99xx

xxBonsai99xx New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32214292
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198091055096 (`shaft__)

Victim profile: 76561198024694313

What happened? Description:
    `shaft__ randomly added me offering me a Case Hardened Bayonet for my Fetti Brigade Helm. He was saying that the trading system was not "safe" and he needed a friend to middleman to make sure he got his items. I followed along to see what would happen and he brought in his "middle manning friend" and someone to "vouch" for the fake middleman turns out it was a scam, who could have guessed! Afterwards I checked their inventory histories and `shaft__ had transferred an unusual and ear buds to the person vouching for the fake middleman which seems to validate that he is definitely in on their scam ring.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello!!!
    Thank you for your report! An SR admin will review yours in a while!
  3. `shaft__

`shaft__ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:65394684
    whats up you slags its the big f✿✿✿✿✿✿ baby gandhi in the house so what i scammed a bud and an unusual later then sold them to a mate of mine? whats that gotta do with you? f✿✿✿ all so shut up, no one knows my gears knocked off so no need to open your north and south you monkey. thats probably why ya jack jones on a site about trading you virgin. sjru i have a drug problem and i need to scam ✿✿✿✿✿✿s on tf2 to fund my addiction and that is listed as a medical defect in my country so if you ban me from steamrep i really couldnt give two f✿✿✿s and id like my steam acc to be marked as a scammer please because i think its very cool and my friends who i was trying to get to help me needed as much sick sales techniques thrown down on them to believe my web of lies as the mark. they are innocent, im a bad man and i dont give a f✿✿✿ what you do to me suck my dick you f✿✿✿✿✿✿ ✿✿✿✿✿✿ im sean breen im sexy illshag your mothers and ur gf (as if LOL) i doubt you guys even licked a girls sweaty arsehole before and just loved every f✿✿✿✿✿✿ move she makes wafting that booty sweat around and thats what youre missing out on by having some items in a backpack on a game that you suck at. f✿✿✿✿✿✿ losers
  4. `shaft__

`shaft__ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:65394684
    hey op nice large, grouped icons on your windows 7 you ugly pleb c|_|nt
  5. Hards

Hards Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:29251025
    "he is definitely in on their scam ring"

lmao.

i vouched from him cos i've known him for years and done plenty of trades with him.

i have those items cos i bought them. like i do with every real money trade i checked his steamrep before going through with it, no reports opened on him for them so i went thru with the trade.
  6. gencobra

gencobra Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:31047928
    Steam:
  7. gencobra

gencobra Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    Steam:
    I don't see how using a middleman gets rid of the risk of steam trade losing items. It makes absolutely no sense to use a middleman for a non-cash transaction.

Report Accepted.