1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198091232111 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Brisnigr, Apr 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brisnigr

Brisnigr New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:146078004
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198091232111

Victim profile: 76561198252421736

What happened? Description:
    Goofy was my friend that I was in a Gaming Community with, he was trustworthy until today.
    I went on his profile and he had these FAKE screenshots of Transactions showing that he was a LEGIT trade, the time I messaged him, I hadn't talked to him in months and I had a different gaming name. So I told him. "Bullshit, that you bought a Dragon Lore" Reason that made me say that was in January, I hanged with him and he had no Dragon Lore what so ever, then he said he had another Betting Account, which I was disappointed in because its Obvious Scamming Method, he said it was a joke but the way he was talking to me seemed like he was a Scammer until I told him my old name. "Shades", then hes like oh.. it was a joke, he is no longer my friend and it saddens me to post this, the fact that one of my friend is now a Scammer.​

Provide Evidence:
    Uploaded some screenshots!​

Attached Files:

2. Brisnigr

Brisnigr New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:146078004
    This is a scam attempt he is trying to do to other Users that play Counter Strike Global Offensive, I simply want him to learn his lesson for attempting such act, and it saddens me to post this. In his bio he said those were real money transactions, he mentioned Paypal,Bitcoin,Bank and I only saw [MONEY] Paypal Scam Attempt, so I'm going with that title, hope it doesn't mislead anything.
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Its not really a scam attempt - its more like fake rep if anything which is something we no longer take reports on. Now if they are impersonating someone with that bio info and pointing to it from their own profile which are they are not, that may be different. If that was the case we would need to see the intent shown thru chat/agreement provided by a victim of who he intends to mislead.
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/notice-changes-to-investigation-policy.47952/

Marking as Invalid due to the above.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.