1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Accepted Report: 76561198095211513 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Jamthegreat, Apr 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ♛ M A R W E L L ♛

♛ M A R W E L L ♛ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:67472892
    Couse i see that you support those scammers and there is no way to turn your f✿✿✿✿✿✿ brains on. If you dont remove this report untill tomorrow morning ill start with real scamming then you will see what is a scamming. THIS IS BULLSHIT NOT REPORT. YOU ARE JUST STUPID KIDS WITHOUT ANY LAW IN YOUR CASES, if you function like real law you should have to remove and to throw away this report especially when i show you alot of proofs. YOU JUST f✿✿✿ ME IN MY BRAIN.
    THIS MAKES NON SENSE ANYMORE. STEAMREP IS SUPPORTING SCAMMERS OBVIOUSLY. ENJOY AND f✿✿✿ OFF. I DONT EVEN CARE NOW. I will say you one more time, if you dont remove this report, just watch me.

SHAME ON YOU. SHAME.

IF YOU WANT ILL REPORT YOU ЩĄ | Horse NOW AND MAKE SAME EVIDENCE LIKE THERE AND NOT ANSWER???? AND REPORT WILL STAY ON YOUR PROFILE?????? I DONT THINK SO.

I DONT CARE ABOUT ANYTHING NOW. SCAMMERS, SCAMMERS, SCAMMERS.

Its better for me to scam like those idiots, then to waste my time and being f✿✿✿ed by everyone every f✿✿✿✿✿✿ day. I DONT CARE ANYMORE.
    when i start to scam, dont ask me why im doing that, its because of you ЩĄ | Horse!

I DONT CARE ANYMORE. GOOD BYE.

NOW ILL REPORT YOU ЩĄ | Horse AND PLEASE DONT REMOVE REPORT UNTIL I ANSWER ;) ENJOY!

JUST PLEASEEEE REVIEW SOMETHING AND DO SOMETHING. UNTIL THE MORNING OR BAN ME OR MAKE THIS INVALID. I HATE THIS COUSE I DIDNT DO ANYTHING WRONG IM THAT KIND OF MAN.

Attached Files:

2. ♛ M A R W E L L ♛

Steam:
    LOOCK AT THE PICTURE AND SAY ME WOULD YOU LEAVE THAT AS EVIDENCE ON YOUR STEAM WALL? AS NON CONFIRMED ? WOULD YOU LIKE FOR SOMEONE TO DO THAT TO YOU!!!???
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    ok I'm just gonna lock this till I can finish investigating cause you are spamming it
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Researching:

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Unlocking - got anything else to say?
  6. ♛ M A R W E L L ♛

Steam:
    No, I completely trust you A.,i believe you're consistent with your rules bring a just decision/ I hope it is clear to everyone that this is a person with multiple accounts.and I apologize to you if I was attacked and boring. thank you
  7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Well that screenshot is interesting - you said in it you checked out my steamrep and then said "wow seriously??"
    You didn't like what was said after you confirmed who you were talking to huh?
  8. ♛ M A R W E L L ♛

Steam:
    You dont understend, i made that screenshot just for EXAMPLE that there is no freaking evidence for make me banned or keeping report on my profile active.
    I didnt made that screenshot to proof something of you. Can't you understend what i did in my defense? He made clearly fake report same as mine with you is.
  9. ♛ M A R W E L L ♛

Steam:
    and also, on one of his scamming account in description he wrote abot steam trade history and make a picture where the name is "Morgan" but on this accused profile. http://steamcommunity.com/id/bryaNsdRym/ BRYAN
    And who is crazy there? This is such a fake report! Thanks, and hope you understend now about this screenshot with your name etc. IT WAS JUST example to show you how can i make same to everyone without problems but thats what scammers do to clear concurrency. Thats it... :/
  10. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    So you made this account to prove a point by impersonating me?

| steamname: ЩĄ | Horse
    | steam3ID: [U:1:421671488]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:210835744
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198381937216
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198381937216
  11. ♛ M A R W E L L ♛

Steam:
    Yes exactly, to show you what he did. This was not attempt to impersonate you and use your profile for scamming. Its just for my defend. Thats all.
  12. ♛ M A R W E L L ♛

Steam:
    Im just talking to you that i have never talked with that guy, same as you never talked with me. This report make non sense, and its absolutly not fair. I dont want to fight with you, and i trust that you know to do your business. And now im begging you or ban me or make this report invalid. I am spamming this only couse i am right, and you know that too.
  13. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.