1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198095494846 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by «ϟRṦGϟ» AD0!F JA€KL£R, Feb 26, 2016.

1. «ϟRṦGϟ» AD0!F JA€KL£R

«ϟRṦGϟ» AD0!F JA€KL£R Donator - Tier IV

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:56593364
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198095494846

Victim profile: 76561198073452456

What happened? Description:
    This is what happened, a person had added me to buy an unusual for a person who I'm brokering the unusual for, they wanted to pay with real money, considering it wasn't actually mine to make that choice of a money exchange, I linked him my friend, but then I realised that he kept asking about other items in my backpack to see if I was selling anything, I thought nothing of it, but after a while, I clicked back onto the rep thread that he had linked me and I noticed that they said bout impersonators, so I double checked the profile of the person who made that thread, and it was completely different from the person I was talking to.​

Provide Evidence:
    All the evidence is in the images​

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      196.7 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      251.4 KB
      Views:
    • 3.png
      3.png
      File size:
      751.9 KB
      Views:
    • 4.png
      4.png
      File size:
      1.5 MB
      Views:
    • 5.png
      5.png
      File size:
      734.3 KB
      Views:
  2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @«ϟRṦGϟ» AD0!F JA€KL£R, this report has provided the expected evidence. It will be prioritized for later review. It may result in possible bans against the accused.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**