1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198095562877 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Naydramajora, Dec 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Unlocking - please do not post anything here to this report unless I request it at this time!

@Gry∆N
    I need full screenshots thru steam client ONLY of every trade from this date till now pls. Make sure previous trades overlap showing from each screenshot if you take more than one.
    Full screenshots - do not edit/crop in anyway - NOT offers - Trade Inventory history!
    I want nothing else but these screenshots, I don't need any discussion at this time.
    Thanks!
  2. Gry∆N

Gry∆N Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:67648574
    Sir @Horse, his chat logs are fake. The person he talked to in his chat logs is not me. Evidence of that = in his fake chats, it says that he sent an offer to me, while in his trade screenshot, it says that I offered him a trade. Could you please tell me how doesn't make his chat logs obvious fake? Are you seriously asking me to send you a screenshot of my trade history to prove that "I scammed this user"? That I made a trade with this user doesn't prove that I scammed him if the chat logs are fake, and I didn't promise him any money! Does this mean that anyone can make a trade and then a fake money agreement chat with another person/photoshop to ban a user here? Or if you are unsure, shouldn't you ask me for my incoming trade history screenshots to prove that I didn't receive any trade offer from this user while in his chat logs it says that he sent me 2 trade offers (I'm not saying that I didn't trade with him I'm saying that when we made a trade with this user I'm the one who sent an offer to him and I never received a trade offer from him which would prove that his chat logs are fake) ? Or then what makes his chat logs real instead of fake? Tell me. Even if you gonna answer that you said you wouldn't discuss this, everything is clear, so the public will see it here, and I'll be sending more proofs down here.

This user should be banned for representing the situation and falsely accusing a member of the community for his own gain.

I will send the real chat logs of our chat with this user. Since I have blocked him, I can't open the chat in the browser, but Steam still provides the chat log this way.
    Our full chat with this user is here. Take a look at it. It's another proof that the chat logs he sent are fake:

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      30 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      29.7 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      31.8 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      30.1 KB
      Views:
    • 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      30.5 KB
      Views:
    • 6.jpg
      6.jpg
      File size:
      30.2 KB
      Views:
  3. Gry∆N

Steam:
    (The messages are upside down as Steam provides them like this)

And as you can see in these chat logs that I sent, we talked on Nov 29 for the first time, then we went to discord to discuss a trade. While his chat logs show that our conversation started on the 30th when a trade happened. Meaning after made a trade he faked that chat by talking to a friend or second account pretending it to be me.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2020
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Locking again - I clearly asked for certain things and didn't ask for any explanation what so ever.
    I'll unlock in another day or so and ask again.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2020
  5. Edward.

Edward. SteamRep Admin Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Placeholder:

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Roudydogg1 and Naydramajora like this.
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok lets try this one last time.

@Gry∆N
    I need full screenshots thru steam client ONLY of every trade from this date till now pls. Make sure previous trades overlap showing from each screenshot if you take more than one.
    Full screenshots - do not edit/crop in anyway - NOT offers - Trade Inventory history!
    I want nothing else but these screenshots, I don't need any discussion at this time.
    Thanks!

Also please stop sending PM's to other staff and post reporting - it doesn't speed up the process at all and isn't helping anything.
    You have the choice - provide what I asked for or say no and I'll conclude report with or without.
  7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I clearly asked for screenshots in a certain way...they were ignored for a 2nd time. I'll give ONE final time to provide what I'm asking for. Nothing is being ignored - I'm requesting something specific and ONLY that specific thing.

I've removed the previous posts from public view and issued a warning to the user that posted - that is against policy and bans will be handed out to any others that post in here besides staff/accused/victim - currently only the accused should be posting.
    Also getfriendmessage logs are NOT acceptable evidence for reports just FYI.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/

So lets try this ONE more time.
    @Gry∆N
    Thanks!

Hidden Content:
  8. Gry∆N

Steam:
    I asked what do you need this screenshot for? You ignored it for the 2nd time. And you are removing my messages providing proofs about counter-evidence (which I don't even have to provide because everything is obviously fake from the chat logs the victim sent), trying to hide your as$ helping the guy who accused me. If not, again, WHY do you need this screenshot? If you give me a logical reason I have no problem providing it.
  9. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok that was your last chance.
    I'm locking report before I do a final review.
    Thanks!

Hidden Content:
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2020
    Naydramajora likes this.
  10. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Hidden Content:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.