1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198096354242 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Le_Jab, Dec 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Le_Jab

Le_Jab New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:66440333
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Alternate account of hijacker or scammer
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198096354242

Victim profile: 76561198093146394

What happened? Description:
    My brother, FeaR, asked me to help him out with a trade, so he gave me his knife as supposedly some sort of proof the item wasn't glitched or faked worth, and then that same account FeaR asked for it back, so I did but somehow it was Hasoon and not my brother and he unfriended me and took the knife. Maybe there is a way to view his inventory in the past or track where the knife went? But these 2 accounts are definitely fake accounts with the purpose of impersonating people.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Le_Jab

Le_Jab New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:66440333
    Oh i realised after this report that the hasoon he pretended to be was the one i searched in steamrep the first time.. the fake hasoon is steamrep banned, the other impersonating account that he used to pretend to be my brother isn't.
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Le_Jab Try to avoid making bad reports in the future - you appeared to have rushed this one without using your head which accuses an innocent user. I'm sure you would be rather upset if someone accused you by mistake and it stuck on you for a while.
    Make a new report if you like against the correct user and then reply to the report with the FULL SR profile block of any other users involved.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.