1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198098132467 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by -GoV- Gabrielel, Jul 18, 2014.

1. -GoV- Gabrielel

-GoV- Gabrielel Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:65756191
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198098132467 ()

Victim profile: 76561198091778111

What happened? Description:
    He added me for trading me an AWP Red line FIELD TESTED. He asked for the AWP some TF2 items, so he traded me and I showed all the TF2 items that I trade. Subsequently, he closed the trade saying he's not interested in my items. After a few hours, he rechat me asking if I needed the AWP, and I replied yes and he wrote me the list of items to trade for the AWP. [Screen1]
    After this, he went offline.
    Today, he told me Hi and I asked him if he wanted to do the trade.
    He accepted and a few minutes after accept, he wrote "add tf2". I remember the yesterday chat, so I asked him "tf2 what". He replied all hats (plus the others CS:GO items).
    At my sentence "if you want scam me, you're on wrong way man" he replied with Noob.
    Now, he removed me from his friendlist. [Screen2]​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Warrens772

Warrens772 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42722100
    This isn't rep fraud and there isn't any evidence of him trying to scam you, at the most he was trying to shark you and we don't accept those reports at Steamrep.
    -GoV- Gabrielel likes this.