1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198100369846 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Wandering, Aug 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wandering

Wandering New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:48366579
    Scam Report

Report Type: DO NOT SUBMIT TO STEAMREP - Account hijack
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198100369846

Victim profile: 76561198056998887

What happened? Description:
    So I got a message from this "friend" of mine that they accidentally reported me for duplicated items and that I needed to talk to a "Steam Support Admin" to clear it up. So I do, in which the "Admin" had me trade several of my valuable items and buy some from Market.Tf and when I asked if I was going to get a refund, he said I was. When I said I had to leave and asked for my refund, he said yes but then abruptly left. I believe in these two people in the photos are the same person because all of my account details got changed from in the Phillippines. I trusted this person for several months and even played with them on the Zombie Escape on TF2. We were "friends" wayback.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Wandering You left out a very important part - and that was the ID of the user they told you to add. I need that ASAP!!
    Now your friend - how long have you known them? Did this seem strange of them since this is very very typical of a hijacked account being used for this very common situation.
    Did you report them to Valve? And do you have any other ways to contact your friend outside of steam chat?
  3. Wandering

Wandering New User

Steam:
    Well, that person no longer exists. I have tried everything to find them but nothing has shown up now.
    I have known Twily Sparks since back in late 2018. And no, I thought it was an honest mistake.
    Yes, I have reported them on all the charges he did against me. No, I only know Twily Sparks from Steam.
  4. Wandering

Wandering New User

Steam:

Attached Files:

5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Well their account was likely hijacked - I'll give it a day or so before I accept report to see if Valve reacts to it.
    I wouldn't spam their profile with whatever your doing either way.

As for the other user its too late now - your trying to search for a custom URL and those change at any time...always need ID64's
  6. Wandering

Wandering New User

Steam:
    Hey so, I talked with Twily Spark's friends, and they say that his account was hacked. The friends were also contacted in the same way I was.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2019
  7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Please don't spam (attach) images like that.. I've cleaned up that post.
    That is great and all but the REAL owner needs to post here from the account showing it recovered with FULL screenshots of the steam support ticket they used to do so.
    As I said typical situation. I'll give them 48hours - contact them or friends to advise the owner to submit steam support ticket, recover account and post here within next 48hours.
  8. Twily Sparks

Twily Sparks Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:70052059
    hi there, its me Twily Sparks and I came to say that I got my account back nows, so its alright
  9. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @Twily Sparks Please provide FULL screenshot of the steam support ticket that verifies this.
    If you do not have it you must submit one with the entire event and what happened so they can verify your account was compromised.
    Without that you are still seen as involved and likely to be tagged here.
  10. Twily Sparks

Steam:
    First it was this *it was Scammed account too*

and then this

and heres the proof that I got my back nows *I dont know if its this one*accounthttps://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/549787981326843904/607960542073847808/20190805_222310.png

this one

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2019
  11. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    That is not what I asked for - you MUST submit a steam support ticket and Valve MUST confirm on the ticket the situation.
    I suggest since its pretty clear you do not have it to submit one right now.
    Your time is running out....24hours left here.
  12. Twily Sparks

Steam:
    Im sorry but i do need help on what the Steam ticket looks like, please send me a sample
  13. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  14. Twily Sparks

Steam:
    Is it this one?

Attached Files:

15. Twily Sparks

Steam:
    Or this?

Attached Files:

16. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Yes but I need PC FULL screenshots not mobile pls
  17. Twily Sparks

Steam:
  18. Twily Sparks

Steam:
    is this good?

Attached Files:

19. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    perfect - I'm archiving report.
    For anyone reading the accused has provided proper documentation that they were compromised
    @Twily Sparks Please make sure you keep your account secured better in the future.
    This is your one time pass - next time it may not turn out like this as you are responsible for your account at all times!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.