1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198100617274 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by [MxP] The Gansta Chicken, Aug 26, 2014.

1. [MxP] The Gansta Chicken

[MxP] The Gansta Chicken New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:44651198
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198100617274

Victim profile: 76561198049568124

What happened? Description:
    He tried scamming my unusual by using trade offer and put a message saying he added steam money. I have full proof below showing the evidince that he did attempt to scam me. I met him on a unusual trade server and he said hes buying spy unusuals but he left the server so i found him and added him and then told him i had a spy unusual. Then he said he could give me $80 so i asked him if we were using comunity market and then he said no he will use a trade offer and then thats when i knew he was a scammer​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG] View attachment 128914 View attachment 128915 View attachment 128916 [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Those are pictures of the chat and here is the pictures of the trade offer
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I apoligize for the quality of the pictures becuase they were taken by my ipad
    Heres i declined the offer[​IMG]
    And heres more proof that it is him that sent me the trade offer and tried to scam me[​IMG] [​IMG]

Thanks for looking into this report and hopefully he gets banned or marked as scammer soon becuase i think he already scammed multiple people becuase he has some unusuals and australiums;​

Attached Files:

2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
  3. [MxP] The Gansta Chicken

Steam:
    Tio José das Vacas likes this.
  4. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Thanks for your report, an admin should review this soon.

In the future, please upload all evidence directly to our forums as attachments and don't link it to other websites (Tumblr, Imgur, Puu.sh, etc.). We need to keep evidence indefinitely in case a scammer tries to appeal their tag, so we can only accept evidence that's uploaded directly to this website.

Also, it makes our job easier if you take screenshots instead of physically taking pictures of your desktop like you have above. We have to read that, you know...

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  5. [MxP] The Gansta Chicken

Steam:
    Ok thx for noticing my post. :)