1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198100938973 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by LookAtMyChicken - Lamg.tv, Aug 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LookAtMyChicken - Lamg.tv

LookAtMyChicken - Lamg.tv LAMG Chicken - TF2 Twitch streamer Friend Community Notable Affiliate - Identity Verified

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:35932665
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198100938973 ()

Victim profile: 76561198071709562

What happened? Description:
    User placed 5 orders through our website (marketplace.tf), which as of August 1st have been placed under dispute as 'unauthorized'.
    User still has some of the product as shown in his/her backpack currently.
    User is now blocked from making purchases via our website, but needs to be market to prevent further paypal chargebacks to others.​

Provide Evidence:
    I have crossed out some potential sensitive information, but can reupload if need be.

Please let us know if there is any other information we can be of assistance with.

In the attached files you should see:
    Orders from our website
    Disputes/Chargeback initiated from paypal
    Conversation I had with the accused tonight before they deleted/ignored my request.​

Attached Files:

2. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello, please give uncropped versions of those screenshots, along with the current situation of the chargeback from the resolution center and all your paypal history, if needed send me those via PM so I'll hide it publicly.
  3. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    This thread has been archived since the requested information was not provided. If you obtain the requested information, please create a new report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.