1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198105618168 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Tsunk [Camping], May 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tsunk [Camping]

Tsunk [Camping] Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:91522501
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198105618168

Victim profile: 76561198143310731

What happened? Description:
    Asked for my items to be brokered to another person, agreed and sent the items over. Guy still didn't want to trade, so I asked for them back. Never got my items back. (~700 keys)​

Provide Evidence:
    I know these are Discord screenshots, but I realized only after the scam that they had done this on purpose so it would be harder to report. Gave them to him to be brokered, didn't give them back when I asked, and blocked me. Is now selling them on Backpack, and only my Peak and Scatter remain. -- There was another guy in this that had the antlers I was trying to trade for who helped me in reporting him on Backpack. I was told by him that if we removed our -reps, I would get my hats. Never happened. I cannot believe I put my trust in this person, and am very upset about the money I have lost. Any evidence you require can be gotten by me, and there are other people who have been swindled by this scammer and lost a lot more than me. (A Burning Flames Brotherhood of Arms).
    I know I still have an SR ban, but I can get other witnesses up here if need be.​

Attached Files:

2. Tsunk [Camping]

Tsunk [Camping] Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:91522501
    Also faked suicide to get past my emotional barrier. Pretended to have "ABP" to make me have sympathy. Cannot believe I was fooled by this again.
  3. Frog Queen Roxy

Frog Queen Roxy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:72676220
    Giving gifts and regretting them =/= being scammed

This has been open for nearly a week. would love if a moderator came checking in.

Torb is my lad (also this has been open for a week and people are declining trades because of this report.)

i doubt admins even know this exists. should i just make this my blog?

no response = yes
    close thread = no

hey guys welcome to update 5 of roxy blogs

i got 5k pp in osu today idk thats good

that was my blog today bye guys check in soon for another blog

this is still up. im just confused as to why.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2018
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Unfortunately without the chat agreement/discussion or something of a broken agreement thru steam chat screenshots only, we are unable to continue with this report or have it reviewed beyond this point.

Report is to be archived.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.