1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198110186147 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by [TNC:A] The_Ultimate_Kaan, Nov 12, 2014.

1. Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198110186147

Victim profile: 76561198089596224

What happened? Description:
    Accused has already been marked by the report againts him on FoG forums. He also has 7 pending SteamRep reports againts him and one his alt account was banned by Valve. Anyways, let's make that report count to 8.

Added me. Wanted to know how much keys for my unusual. First thought he was a hijacked account but then saw he was just a scammer. I made a ridicioulus price and he downgraded my price only 2 keys. (I suspected that he was a scammer at that point.) Acted dumb and got enough information. At the end, I told that I was acting dumb to get information to make a report againts him. Then guess what, he admitted it by saying that he's account was banned and said I can't ban a banned account. (Lol stupid.) Anyways, that's all. I didn't even said that he had less than 1 hour in TF2.​

Provide Evidence:
    Chatlog with two of us. He didn't impersonated me or my friend so no need for other evidence expect the chatlog.
    View attachment 167943 View attachment 167943 View attachment 167945 View attachment 167946

Attached Files: