1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198112827732 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by »LLF« Blueflare, Aug 29, 2014.

1. »LLF« Blueflare

»LLF« Blueflare New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:44758697
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198112827732

Victim profile: 76561198049783123

What happened? Description:
    I was on a server selling an unusual I have. The unusual was a Sulphurous Napoleon Complex. I was then traded by rockzter928. A warning came up at the beginning of the trade saying that he has been reported to steam. I then showed the unusual and he said that he wanted to pay in money. I was interested to see if he wanted to pay in Paypal or Steam, and you guessed it, he was going to pay in Steam. I knew this was a scam so I wanted to mess around with him a bit. Once I told him that he was a scammer he kept on saying "How am I a scammer?" or "I'm not a scammer". I told him that he was because you can't trade money via Steam wallet. He then cancelled the trade and left the server as fast as he could.​

Provide Evidence:
    All I can get was images of the trade. I wasn't able to get some parts like the end in which he says "I am not a scammer" or "How am I scamming" because I didn't know when he was going to exit the trade. I hope the 5 images below helps because I think it is plenty.​

Attached Files: