1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198112851599 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by sG | Hella [WC3T*], Mar 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sG | Hella [WC3T*]

sG | Hella [WC3T*] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:51879404
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198112851599

Victim profile: 76561198064024536

What happened? Description:
    I went onto CSGO Lounge to sell my MW Butterfly Night, and he added me on steam. He was level 50 so I should accept it and see what he says. So far he seemed legit (I should of checked in more deeper) and was asking if I wanted keys or a knife for my knife. So I said knife and he asked what I want. I told him FN Flip Marble Fade and he said okay. So he sent me a gif of him "purchasing it" and asked if that was what I wanted. I told him yes and he asked for the knife first. I stupidly followed his directions and traded him my knife, which he said it would take 3 days for the OPSkins knife to come in (should of been a red flag but I was stupid). But he had me added for the longest of time until Friday the day I was suppose to get the knife and he removed me and blocked me. I feel so stupid for following believing him but I was so tired and I followed what he said. So far I had reported him on steam for trade scamming with the gif as proof and my account on what happened. If my Report Type is wrong, I'm sorry because It was hard trying to think what this would classify under.​

Provide Evidence:
    https://gyazo.com/dab91ecb1ed8a6cc50457458393fc008 - His gif of showing me his "purchase". This is the only proof I have of our trade agreement. Since he removed me I couldnt pull up the chat logs.

The two pictures wont be much as evidence but it shows that he blocked me and removed me, and me foolishly trading him my knife.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I'm afraid without the chat agreement/discussion or something of a broken agreement we can't continue with this report.

Invalidating on these grounds.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.