1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198112979943 - (Chris_Says_Minecraft / [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by *F.B.I.* THeavyGuy, Apr 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *F.B.I.* THeavyGuy

*F.B.I.* THeavyGuy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:39697073
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198112979943 (Chris_Says_Minecraft)

Victim profile: 76561198039659875

What happened? Description:
    I was not scammed anything. I'm filing this report because it's yet another attempt from this scammer using his Burning Front Runner scheme, and to help backup the other two reports already filed on him.
    He enters chat saying he has been hacked. When I ask him how he gets evasive other than saying it happened to him on Easter. His backpack evidence proves nothing, he lies. The person he says scammed him has nothing of value, another lie. He continually begs that I give him a unusual free for his account. He finally owns up a bit and pastes his alternate account in chat. Another account with no value, another lie. If you read through the uploaded chat you can see enough evidence there that this person indeed is not telling the truth, and is IMO a scammer through and through. I wish this guy would stop but its obvious that until he gets marked this Front Runner thing is here to stay for awhile.
    He says he was going to offer me 7 buds and 36 keys for my Kiss King planets, lol​

Provide Evidence:
    Evidence of chat below​

Attached Files:

2. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Thanks for the report, Sadly it looks more like a newb begging for free items. There is nothing here that SteamRep can deal with.
    Archiving.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.