1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198113321691 - (DogeVirus[B] High five taunt / [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Zombie Audrey Hepburn, Feb 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zombie Audrey Hepburn

Zombie Audrey Hepburn New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:37876783
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Alternate account of hijacker or scammer
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198113321691 (DogeVirus High five taunt)

Victim profile: 76561198036019294

What happened? Description:
    Guy sent me a friend invite offering to buy my Pro Collector's Rainblower for a game the equivalent of 50 because he couldn't buy it off the Market as it was a new account or somethin'. I asked for The Stick of Truth but even though it was over the cost by about 10 he seemed cool with it. After some 'problems' he said it wouldn't be able to be traded for about a week so I was like 'awright I'm cool with that' and that was that. Later we briefly chatted about the price in buds (which I should have figured was another red flag. If he already bought The Stick of Truth and it was waiting trade clearance, why would he negotiate buds?)

. I checked out his profile briefly ya' know, then I took some screencaps (ever since I was scammed in December I ALWAYS keep screencaps of EVERY transaction now).

So, about a half hour ago I'm thinking to myself you know, if this is an alt why not just trade through the main one right? Thinking that something's rotten in the state of Denmark, I go and I check out what his alts are since they're posted that this account is the third alt of LocoVirus and Cydia. Well surprise surprise, I found out that this LocoDoge dude is a known scammer with marked alt accounts. I figured the prudent thing to do would be to post a thread here and viola, here we are.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. DogeVirus

DogeVirus Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:76527981
    Don't understand why you made this post, anyway. Trade got completed I gave you a hat worth a bud for the collec.
  3. Zombie Audrey Hepburn

Zombie Audrey Hepburn New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:37876783
    Simple. This was way, way before the trade was completed. Questions kept piling on. I found out about the truth about you and your alt accounts (which both have pending reports by the way). I thought I was going to be reamed yet again by a scammer. I didn't push this issue further after it was done, because I knew it would fall by the wayside as my last report had and the only reason THAT report was answered was because of my dogged persistence (forgive the pun).
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Making a report "just cause" is a bogus way to make someone out to be guilty of something they didn't do.
    Don't submit reports here again like this or you may lose the ability to do so in the future.
    Declined
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.