1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Pending Report: 76561198113661722 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Xmewtwo, Jun 13, 2015.

1. Xmewtwo

Xmewtwo New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:96388395
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198113661722

Victim profile: 76561198153042518

What happened? Description:
    Yesterday, on June 12th, I gave my Steam "friend"(My Life, My History) 2 Mann Co. Supply Crate Keys so she could use the two valuable Team Fortress 2 items to buy a whole bunch of Team Fortress 2 items from another Steam user from the same game. She promised she would give me 4 Mann Co. Supply Crate Keys in return, but then today, on June 13th, I was asking her when she will give the items to me. That was when she removed me as a friend and blocked all communications between us. At that moment, Steam user "My Life, My History" scammed me 2 Mann Co. Supply Crate Keys, which are some of the most valuable items in Team Fortress 2.​

Provide Evidence:
    View attachment 274277
    The "-" sign means I lost/gifted these items in the trades.
    View attachment 274278 Proof she blocked out communication.
    View attachment 274288
    Screenshot of the scammer's Steam user page as clicked from the inventory history page.

Unfortunately, I can't screenshot the chat log, since Steam doesn't let you see your Steam chat history. The Steam chat on 6/12/15 includes the scammer, "My Life, My History", begging me (Xmewtwo) to give 1 Mann Co. Supply Crate Key so she could buy some other user's backpack and me agreeing telling her to give 2 of the same items in return. She did the same thing at a different time, saying someone else is trying to buy the same backpack as her. So, I agreed to give her a second Key, on the agreement of 4 Keys in return, I which she agreed to give. The Steam chat also includes me (Xmewtwo) asking when she will buy the inventory, which she replies, saying she bought it and will give me the 4 Keys as "promised". On 6/13/15, The last Steam chat between us includes me saying hi and asking when will I get the 4 Keys, sinces I was, honestly, getting a bit suspicious on "My Life, My History". After that, she removed me as a friend and blocked all communications between me and her. Sorry this was long, but this was all exactly about the chat between us.​

Attached Files:

2. [M&C] TheBluekr

[M&C] TheBluekr Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:63807812
    I'm afraid this won't be accepted, the trade agreement is required in each report to complete it.
  3. ツ Alexa Kerry ツ

ツ Alexa Kerry ツ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:76697997
    its impossible so can give me keys and i give you more of you give me?
  4. [M&C] TheBluekr

Steam:
    Can you refrain yourself from posting unneccesary posts? If you want to counter because you say you're innocent feel free to do but don't post this kind of messages.
  5. ツ Alexa Kerry ツ

ツ Alexa Kerry ツ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:76697997
    You Are Admin? i respond here, with all my of i think
  6. [M&C] TheBluekr

Steam: